Chapter 5

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for being inactive for one month. I was not well and wasn't using my mobile.

Another thing... Response to previous Chapter 2 comments. Very disappointed 🙁
Chapters are going to be short from now on

Anyway, Let's begin...

After Abhishek calmed down.

Vaishnavi: Abhishek umm... I am not sure whose side I should be. Like she is a kid and she is alone in this world. Here, you and Sumedh are in this condition. I am leaving this decision to you. I will be by your side. I trust you. But I have one request, please.

Abhishek nodded, gesturing for her to continue.

Vaishnavi: Let her be here for a few days. Right this moment. She is going through a trauma. She needs support. If in this situation we will leave her alone. Things will be more difficult for her. Even dadi... She won't be able to live in peace leaving her alone in this condition. So, for a few days.

Abhishek sighed and nodded.

Abhishek was looking at nothing in particular but his brain was filled with thoughts.

Abhishek (standing on the floor): Main sumedh ko dekh kar aaya. Tum ho mere sath console kar dhayan rakhne ko. Sumu to akela hai.

Vaishnavi nodded. Abhishek walked into the Sumedh's room. He saw Sumedh standing on the balcony. Sumedh was lost in thoughts to acknowledge Abhishek's presence. Abhishek stood beside him and rested his hand on Sumedh's shoulder. Sumedh came back to his senses.

Sumedh (wiping his tears): Bhai... aap yaha?

Abhishek: Mumma ki yaad aa rahi hai?

Sumedh (hugging Abhishek): Haa bhai... Kuch nahi samajh raha kya chal raha hai life me.

Abhishek (rubbing Sumedh's back): Tension na le... Sab theek ho jayega. 

Sumedh: Bhai decision ka bhi nahi samajh raha hum kya karege.

Abhishek (patting his back): Maine bola Vaishu ko. She won't stay here. For a few days, she will be here then we will drop her at the orphanage.

Sumedh (breaking the hug): Bhai hum dadi ke sath galat to nahi kar rahe hai na?

Abhishek gave him a confused look.

Sumedh: Bhai sab galati us aadmi ki thi. Dadi fought with her blood for us. She did each and everything for us. Punishing him for his faults. She stood beside us. For her, that girl is also her grandchild. The way dadi protected us. Maybe she wishes to do the same with her granddaughter.

Abhishek: Kya kare hum tu bata?

Sumedh: Decision lene se pehle ek baar dadi se baat kare. Maybe we can try to make her understand.

Abhishek nodded.

Sumedh: Ashu ne khana khaya hai?

Abhishek: Haa... Dadi ne usko khilaya khana.

Sumedh nodded.

Abhishek: So jaa. Zyada mat soch. Hum sath hai na. Sab theek ho jayega.

Sumedh nodded. Abhishek tucked him into bed and sat beside him, caressing his hair.

Once, Sumedh fell into a slumber of sleep. Abhishek pecked his forehead and walked out to get shock as he saw...

To be continued