chapter 1

Clearsight pov

"Cut out your tongue." Darkstalker said coldly. Clearsight did not need to see this, she went over and hugged Whiteout, she was crying now.

"Don't tell Darkstalker where I go, this is a secret," I whispered to her. I walked to the edge of the stage, spread my wings and soared to the castle. Fathom was pacing his room, he was obviously anxious. "Fathom, I need you to take this,"I said handing him the scroll.

"What! Why, this is darkstalkers," he replied frantically, but he did not stop pacing.

"If he has this he could do anything by just writing, fathom I need you to take this and fly away, somewhere he won't find you, but don't destroy it, or his power will return to him." I pleaded, "also I think he did something to indigo, so check the scroll before you leave but you have to hurry." I wrapped him in a hug, I knew I probably never wouldn't see him again. I didn't have time for goodbye, I needed to distract darkstalker so he doesn't come here. I took off again, heading back to the stage.

Arctic lay in a pile of blue blood, dead. I landed softly, the crowd was mostly gone now, the sun was starting to rise now. "WHERE IS IT!" Darkstalker yelled, "WHERE DID YOU TAKE IT." I sat patently, he looked me up and down. "You know I need that, I, I'm nothing without it." He said calming down, maybe get even sad.

"You are still my dearest darkstalker without it." I responded putting a wing on him.

"You gave it to fathom, and now he's gone," he said putting the prices together. "My power is gone."