Chapter 2

Darkstalker pov

I didn't sleep all day, I was to occupied on how to kill the queen without my magic. if I just fight her, her guards would outnumber me 1 to 15. Then it hit me, my jewelry, I could use my tail band. One touch of that and I would be king. I ran to the door and took of, flapping as hard as I could. I touched down and looked into the future, she was in the throne room, I took of running. I burst through the doors and didn't waste a second, I launched myself at her and plunged my tailband into her. Guards swarmed me, but it was to late she went limp. "Stop!" I yelled, the guards stopped for a second then continued on "I am your king, do not touch me!" They were visibly confused, looking at each other. "Bow down!" I said firmly. One by one they all did.

Clearsight swooped in through a balcony. "Don't do it!" she yelled, then looked around and realized it was to late.

"My queen, your here" I announced.

"No, no no this can't have happened" she mumbled to herself. I went over and wrapped my wing around her.

"It's ok, stop looking at the bad futures, stay in the moment." I offered, then I walked over to Vigilance's corpse and took the crown. "This will do for now," I mumbled then went over to the wall of smaller tearias, pick and diamond one that matched clearsight the best. I walked over to her, lifted her chin to look me in the eye and said "I love you darling, even after what you did, please don't get lost in those bad futures," Then I placed the terraria on her. I sat in the throne and announced "Call a meeting, I need to get to work.