Chapter 1

Wall SinaYear 850

Wall Sina
Year 850

"Hange, let me guess, are you about to visit the kid?"

"Of course, do you want you come with me? He needs someone to accompany him and he has to be out in 20 minutes."

"Do we really trust him?" I asked her with a shaky voice. He was just a little kid after all.

"Levi said he is worthy to trust, I think this says enough." Hange replied with confidence. This was enough for me to believe.

"I will wait for you in the door, don't be late, we don't have time."

The kid I was talking about, Eren Yeager, apparently could transform into a Titan. That would bring us so many chances to win against Titans. Could anyone even imagine that we could just use a Titan against others? He could fix the broken entrance of Wall Maria and we could retake back our land. Lots of our problems would be solved. But... Is he trustworthy? I heard from Erwin that he plans to join the Scout regiment. Besides from what he wants...
We have to succeed in this court. We have a plan but it's still difficult to win their trust. After all, they look at us like we are already dead.

"Ackerman!"

Wall SinaYear 830

Wall Sina
Year 830

"Ackerman! Why don't you go and live with your other family back to Wall Maria in the underground? You don't belong here"
Comments about my blood family, the Ackemans, were made every other day. I couldn't really avoid it so I just accepted it. Something that crossed my mind though every day was 'why would they leave me and I ended up being adopted?' Not that I don't want my parents, but what if? Or what if they never kept my real name? I could be Lydia Stones. Or else I could be secret underground spy? Why would I even want that? I don't care about the history of my name. All I just want is to be historian.

"I'm so sorry for them, they are not bad, they just can't express their feelings we'll! " A kid in front of them told me as the others left. They were from my class, their hair were in a messy bun and they were carrying some big science books.