Chapter One: The Letter

The Letter:

The hall went silent after everyone heard the doors slam open. There came out the Minister and arurors. Some pureblood families also walked in like the Malfoys, Lastranges, Wesleays, and Greengrass. Some more people like their old DADA professor Remus Lupin and a black dog that looked like a stray.

"Why are we here Albus" yelled the minister. "I would also like to know that" answered the headmaster. Suddenly a note slowly fell down to the ground in front of a Ravenclaw.

Dear Witches and wizards
Good evening I hope you have had a good day. Right now you will all be watching the life of Harper Sofia Evans while you do this the time outside of this room will be paused no one will be able to get in and out. There will be food accessible to anyone who wants something. The door to the left is for the bathroom and the doors to the right will be the bedrooms so you can sleep or hang out when you need a break. Some more guests will be here soon so I would appreciate it if you explained this to them.

Sincerely, The girl who is writing this and is making your life worse than it is

After they finished reading this the doors appeared with a bright light but no one cared they were all just wondering who the fuck was Harper.

They all sat there in silence until a 4th year said " Who is Harper" Someone answered with "That's what I want to know" "Can Harper please stand up" asked a Professor. So she did with her book in hand she stood up. Everyone was looking at her. This was not the type of attention she wanted of course she wanted them to see her put not like this never like this. "Do you know why they want us to watch your life, Ms. Evans" She shook her head she had no idea who or why someone was doing this but she didn't like it. "Well, I think we should make this more convertible for everyone while we wait for the guests to arrive" Everything in the hall changed to a more comfortable arrangement. The Twins, Neville, and Luna went to sit with her.

"Why do you think we are going to be watching your life cupcake," asked Fred "I don't know" "Do you think they going to show you guys at camp" "Probably". Luna and Neville, we're the only ones who knew about Camp Half-Blood. And of course, Fred and George knew they were both there. The Sons of Hermes knew about the Greek world since they were 9 their family didn't know this because they never thought they would care well only Aurthur, Charlie, and Bill but they didn't want to break the family more and they didn't want to hurt Aurthurs feelings he was a good dad to them.

"So do you think they would know about everything" " I think so" That made Harper More pell than she already was she wasn't ready for them to know everything there were some things her closest friends didn't know not even her half-brother she wasn't ready for everyone to see that side of her that she has tried to hide for so long she didn't want to see it either. " Are you ok Harp?" asked Luna. "Ya I'm ok let's just wait for the guests"