Chapter Two: The Special Guests

It took 5 minutes for the guests to arrive and they came in dramatically.

"Why are we here" yelled a man with black hair. He was followed by more people who had a powerful era of power around them. Behind them were kids who looked about 13-14 maybe younger. They like the adults seemed to have a powerful energy.

"Hello you must be the guests the note was talking about," said Professor McGonagall. "What note," said a short black-haired kid. "There was a note that said we were going to watch the life of one of our classmates," said a 5th-year Ravenclaw. " and who might that classmate be young mortal?" said one of the adults that arrived. "Harper Evans ma'am"

"Harper, what does my sister have to do with any of this," said a tall black-haired boy who looked about 14-15. "Your sister" "yes my sister where is she" " I'm right her Percy " answered Harper while standing up.

All of the kids ran to her and started hugging her and the twins. " who are they" said Nico who was still hugging Harper. "These are our friends " Hi and hello's were said to each other.
"So what are we going to do?" said Leo. "I guess we have no choice but to watch Harper's life"

*After they all got done with their conversation because I'm lazy*

"I guess we should all start watching"
"Ya but how we don't have anything to watch it. We don't even know how" said a random kid but just as he said that light appeared in the middle of the room (I don't remember if I made the movies appear so ya) The light died down to show a box with a note inside. Piper walked to the box and picked it up. She walked back to the ground and handed the box to Harper and the note to Frank. Frank proceeds to read it out loud.

Hi, It's me again
This box contains all the movies that are a part of Harper's life It will show you the past, present, and future.
All you have to do is insert it into the screen It will start.
The movies will stop every time someone starts to talk so you will see and pay attention to everything in them.
I hope all of you will see the thing that you have done try to change it for the great or good.
I also hope that when you see this you might be able to help each other and see why a lot of people are the way they are.
Have fun

After Frank finished reading Harper opened the book that had a bunch of movies with numbers on it. She took out the one with a giant number one on the side and handed it to Percy. Two seconds later a giant screen showed up. With the help of some muggle-born witches and wizards the screen started to work. The first title was Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief.
"Oh no"