Intro

Izzy felt sick, how could his life long friend shoot his leg in so cold blood because of some random guy who barely made his way into Ed's life. He didn't expect much coming from Blackbeard and he did know he had crossed an explicit line in their argument, but he didn't know what else to do, he felt betrayed for so easily being decreased by the man he loved.

He was shaking and sweating laying on the floor of the ship in between Ed's room and Olu's room, Izzy crawled his way towards a corner and after so many years he cried, of pain, after so much time the damage of being on blackbeards crew had finally kicked in. Like if he had realized that no matter what he did, blackbeard would never see him as a equal or the way he sees Stede Bonnet, he was just some left over to do the boring job of blackbeard's job and that made him insane.

The man felt so lost he began to lose control but he was too weak to do anything, he couldn't scream or punch, his leg was in some agonizing pain, he felt the blood drain away from his body and him dying alone by the hands of the man he so much adored. He didn't had the strenghth to scream for help, or cry loud, he could only die slowly and painfully, Izzy was left there to die, he cried head to the floor feeling his leg abandon him just like Ed did, he felt so much, but he couldn't feel anger, no matter how much he hated the world, how much he hated everyone, he couldn't hate Edward.