Demon Slayer Oc

Name : Spessartite
Nickname : Fire head , succubus, female huntsman
Age : 120
Gender : Female
Human/ Demon / Hybrid : Demon
Sexuality : Bisexual

Looks ( reference)

Clothing : mainly seen it fancy kimonos , a split dress with pants

Clothing : mainly seen it fancy kimonos , a split dress with pants . Mostly seen in shades or orange , red , yellow , and black

Personality : N/A

Likes ; sleeping, fighting, getting what she wants , being praised , compliments, belittling someone, using Nakami or Akaza',s shoulder to sleep . Risking her life messing with Kokushibo. Fan dancing with Douma .

Dislikes : being irritated, certain men , the color green and pink , ECT

Hobbies:
destructive dancing - she fan dances in the woods as enchanting and elegant her skills are , it gets very destructive as using her blood demon art , she ends up burning things around her .
Baiting - from her past life , she has a distaste for certain men and they became her ultimate targets . She lures abusive or greedy men to their doom by tempting them . Once it's just her and the men , she kills them and eats them
Playing with random animals

Occupation : 12 moon

Rank : Secondary Upper moon 3

Title : Man eater

Breathing style/ Demon art : pryokenetic fans

Description: ability to create and manipulate fire from her fans , evening forming large fans made from flames to attack along side her . The fire ranges from red being the weakest to purple her highest

Weapon : bladed fans and flames made from flames

Skills : hyper flexibility , enhancd strength , stamina, regeneration, speed , vision, sense of smell , hearing , acrobatics , tessenjutsu

Human kills : 100+
Demon kills : 30
Slayer kills : 40
Hashira kills : 3
Men : 90%
Women: 10%

Allies : Nakami , Akaza , Daki , Douma , Kokushibo ( she considers him even though he doesn't even talk to her )

Foes : humans, woman abusers , demon slayers , other demons

Rival : Akaza ( even though he won't fight her , they compete to be the primary upper 3 that's currently held by Akaza )

Crush : ??

Family : ??

Backstory : she was in a fan dancing group that entertained people but the main attention were men . She was doing very well until a certain night their boss sold her along with two other female dancers to some rich and abusive man for high bucks to entertain those of his house . She didn't mind until once her and the other got there , they realized they were be " entertaining" the house beside fan dancing. Because of her stubborn nature she refused the special requests receiving beating from refusing. It keep on and on until she eventually had enough, remember reading something from a book , she took her fans and armed them with blades . When she finally accepted a special requests, it was of course only men in the room . She hid a glare from behind her fans and starts to dance as usually but mid way , she stops , turns to the hungry male audience and killed them with her blades fans . She was overwhelmed and captured and was sent to be burned alive . Spessartite welcomes her burning death with open arms and once she was engulfed she didn't let out a scream , it was silent until the last thing that left was hearing that heard screams of terror then silence. She woke up in a room laying on the floor , she was confused as she remembered being burned alive . She rose to the ground and tried to flee but she was stopped when a male voice stopped her . She turns to only see the man sitting down , red eyes glowed though the darkness of the room . She subconsciously felt her body walk over to him then kneel down . She was confused to what her body was doing until the man told her that he saved her and has to give him something in return. Before she could say anything he offered out his extreme pale hand and said " work for me " Spessartite was unsure until the words of being free from those hungry men , save all those from men she encountered, and punish all men like them . She ends up accepting the man's offer . He injects his sharp nails into the side of her neck , inject a small amount of his blood into her veins. She twitches and screams in pain , her physical changing into that of a demon . The pain stops as she just lays there then turns into the random mirror to see her whole physical appearance changed . She realized her body resembles much of fire , her skin tone being that of ash and her hair , the bright orange was that of flames . After the encounter, she starts to get revenge on every men that abused others , lowering them then killing them , eating them . Doing this for years only made her even stronger than that of some upper moon .....