SCP oc

Name : ( to be determined)
Number : 3579-1
Age : unknown
Gender : male
Height: 5'10
Species : not confirmed
Sexuality : appears to be homosexual

Appearance / abnormality: 3579-1 is  around 5'10 with a masculine yet feminine build ,  appearing to have a smaller waist , wider hips and thicker legs . He also has a long and thick tail that extends to 6ft with a venomous white tip . Overall his skin tone is that of charcoal black except for his hands and feet as they fade into white . 3579-1 has long red hair that flows freely down to his tailbone , reports from facility workers it feels very light and silky. He appears normal eyes except his eyes are completely black and his irises being neon yellow . 3579-1 appears to not have a mouth physically present, yet  discovered the mouth slowly appears when he uses it . From observing 3579-1 eating ( Test 3/4/__ by Dr Henderson) , his mouth gap is abnormally huge, mandible being able to touch down to his collar bone area . His mouth is completely black except for his long think tongue that glow a yellow color . He appears to have extremely sharp fangs and a deadly bite force , snapping a femur of a large animal easily. He seems to be docile at times but quickly change his mood at any moment. He doesn't talk and makes noises that are described to be adorable until he is not happy then it turns to reptilian hissing and growls .

Personality : he doesn't talk , just makes noises . He can be very greedy and impatient. He is very territorial. He is highly intelligent. He can be docile to very certain people or manipulative. His is mainly seen doing nothing, just sitting there zoned out or curled into a ball sleep . He can be described resembling that much of a dog and cat

Likes : eating, sleeping, " playing" with some of the guards , wandering the place , being praised or complimented ,tricking the guards and workers , cuddling with 3579 .

Dislikes : his tail pulled or stepped on , waiting to be fed , yelled at , being in one place for a very long period, clothing, being told no , insulting him and 3579 ,being picked up , interrupted in whatever he was doing.

Class : Euclid

Status ; Contained , for now

Threat level : 3-5

Disruption level ;

Containment level : 3-5 ( depends on his change of status )

Classification : humanoid ??

Sentience : 3579-1 shows to be not fully understanding of humans but he's fully able to understand humans of all languages and intelligence , but doesn't say anything, he responds by either moving his head or making a noise ranging for it being a pleasant cute sound to that of a blood curling screeches , hisses, and roars . Most of the time he just ignores whoever is talking with him or getting distracted by something

Background : ( A DNA sample carried out by Dr Ken in 10/10/__ ) it reveals shocking that 3579-1 is the child of a once Dr from the facility and show to have the same exact DNA from a familiar SCP 3579 , hince naming the second one SCP 3579-1 and was born in this very facility secretly)

Testing

Test 1/3/__ : Upon introduction of what first thought was the first SCP 3579 that Dr Ken thought was going through a new morth , but was informed it was another one and that the original 3579 was still in it's container . Now looking at the second 3579 that was oddly just standing there outside in the halls looking at the doctor and facility workers from the glass , to test if this second SCP was dangerous, the Doctor sent one of the facility workers outside . All aware of the dangers of the first 3579 , the worker was extremely cautious slowly exiting the exam room and out in the hallway where the nee SCP stood . The SCP slowly approaches the terrified worker who was seconds away from running but the SCP only wagged it's tail and tilts his head . The Doctor Ken eventually walks out to meet the new SCP as the doctor slowly studied it's features, he wrote down all the differences that the original and the new one had . The SCP continues to do nothing until the Doctor asked it a question of where it came from , the  second 3579 only tilted it's head in confusion then out of nowhere it bolts down the hall .