One heck of a night

"I told you to enjoy the ride," The Limo driver said, with a whistle. "And you didn't listen."

"Because of some big fat lie,"  I said. "They LIED to me." Anger surfaces while my head feels hot. "Yeah, that's what they probably did." I try to break my binds. "They are taking me for one last stupid ride before taking a shot at me. And you're a loose end, a freaking loose end, you can be a target!"

The Limo driver laughs quite loudly.

"Where ever you are going, I am pretty sure it is for a great reason," The Limo driver said.  "And let me reassure you....I am not close to being that desperate!" He has a chortle. "I have a couple kids I have to attend their wedding this month." I can hear drumming on the driver's wheel as a sharp turn to the left is taken. "I know where I am suppose to drive and I ask no questions. Life is best when you do not ask why."

"When this happens; the abductee gets killed or either is left traumatized," I said.  "I have been emotionally traumatized before."

The limo driver laughs.

"That's a rare thing to come across," The Limo driver muses. "What is your trauma?"

"Showing sadness,"  I said.

"You are kidding," The Limo driver said.

"Nope," I said, wiggling myself half way up. "I am still getting over it."

"What was it?" The Limo driver said. "For kicks and giggles."

"I fell, I cried, and my teacher refused to believe I was in pain," I said, in a low voice.

"Aww, poor child," The Limo driver said, making a 'tsk' sound.

"I know," I said. "Sad. But not sad as to why I don't have some one tailing you."

"I can't be tracked," The Limo driver said. "Part of the employment contract. Come with a car without tracking systems."

I squint at the square window.

"How old is this limo?" I ask.

"A couple months," The Limo driver said. "I love my Betty.'

I was left in silence contemplating my escape feeling still a little out of it

A good hour must have passed.

"Ah ha, we have arrived to your destination!" The Limo driver said, cheerfully.

The vehicle came to a stop yet I am sent rolling down the floor, again,  coming to a stop right at the seats across  by a couple feet. The side doors are flipped open revealing bright balls of light standing out in the darkness. Strong hands drag me out of the vehicle followed by a cutting sound breaking away plastic.  I hear the sound of a door being shut then wheels screeching against the paved road.

"Sorry we had bring you this way," A Scottish man said. "The name is Henry Flot."

I look up feeling still out of it.

"Screw you," I said, spitting at his shoes. "If you had...The decency...You wouldn't drug me."

Flot frowns.

"Well," Flot said. "You are here and that is what matters for now." He snaps his fingers. "Get the sleeze on her feet."

My shoes meet the floor.

Think of the worst images to jot yourself awake, I thought.

"I am awake," Bob said.  "Do not think of such images!"