wasting your time part2

Namiko's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to a sound downstairs I grabbed my gun from out my nightstand and took it off safety.

I walked downstairs to see a group of people in the dark (barely lit) I hid behind a couch and shot one in the leg
I heard a familiar scream so I jumped on one tackled it and bit it's should "wtf yo get off me" I heard another person now identified to be ddot.

I got off of him and turned the lights on it was the whole oy including Elijah I scoffed at the sight of him and calmly went to get the first aid kit "ight who got shot" I said again calmly
I saw that noti was holding his leg almost crying.

"Ight cmere lil bitch" i said everyone looked at me crazy "duh niggas tf y'all looking at" I said bucking up to them "namiko we not just gone sit here and act like you ain't just shoot noti and act normal" Elijah said "yo Elijah wrd to my dead don't talk to me cause you got me fucked all the way up and I can act calm if I want to and why TF is yall in my house" I said "mhmm" they all shrugged "mhmm" I mocked "that's why boogz the favorite anyways" i mumbled the only person that heard was noti since I was stitching him up.

"Oohhh she said boogz her favoriteeee" noti said dragging the e everyone looked at me "wtf is y'all problem do y'all have a staring problem I know every single one of y'all's momma's taught y'all that it is rude to stare and noti stfu i thought you getting shot was gone get you to stop talking all the damn time" I said finishing stitching noti and getting up "I'm going back to sleep" I said walking upstairs I went into the room and layed down.

i soon felt arms around my waist and turned around "Mami I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said I was just mad this week because it's rumors of people saying you a opp thot and you used to mess wit cblu cause you lived in the bronx" elijah said "its ok pa just dont say no type of shit like dat again or ima fucking beat yo ass" i felt elijah nod and i quickly pecked his lips and went to sleep

411 words