group chat pt2

Bold jazzy
Edot

                          Edottyyy

Jazzy it's been 3 days mf don't tell me you that but hurt that you really had to block them

And is who got a problem?
Oh okay and I would only unblock them if you deliver me 10 pc chicken nuggets large fries and a sprite from McDonald's.

Fine nigga you fat.
Seen

                    Oy meat munchers

Jazzyyy wazzy has unblocked 17
people

Sha boogy 😁
Finally edot how did you do it.

Dottyyy
Now nigga you already know the answer to that....food😒

Angry bird 😡
Fat ass I thought ddot was fat

Jazzyyy wazzy
Dd don't make me get on yo ass again.

Fat ass 🧁🍭
Please do I wanna see the drama

MOVELOOK 😈
ofc you do you a whole drama queen sassy ass

Fat ass 🧁🍭
Don't make me pull up that video of you doing that zesty dance

MOVELOOK 😈
...

dees nuts 🥜🥜
Jazzy can you change my name please I'm begging you.

*Jazzyyy wazzy has changed dees nuts 🥜🥜 name to dee *

Dee
That's better

Faceofharlem 🔫🔫🔫
Jazzy crystal at the park tryna fight you

Jazzyyy wazzy
Dd Stank wrinkly infected pussy crystal?

Faceofharlem 🔫🔫🔫
Yes she said she wanna fight because she thinks y'all dating cause y'all type close.

Jazzyyy wazzy
Omw rn

             *End of conversation*

Jazzy got ready putting on some black leggings and a white crop top she put on her black air forces and grabbed her keys and walked out the house she rushed to the park cause she been waiting for crystal to make the wrong move so they can fight because she honestly never liked her and that was the same for crystal.

Jazzy made it to the park and saw a big crowd and walked over to it there she saw notti and the rest of oy along with crystal.

She walked over to notti handed him her stuff and went up to crystal "so wassup bitch you said you wanted to fight" jazzy yelled "yeah bitch lets g-"

Jazzy punched crystal before she could say anything and crystal fell back jazzy got on top of her and started to punch her repeatedly.

Boogz saw blood so he grabbed jazzy and yanked her off as well as her screaming and kicking for him to get off.

"That's why yo daddy and yo brother dead bitch" she heard crystal yell.

Those words caused jazzy to see red she used all of her strength to pull away from boogz and ran back up to crystal and grabbed her by her hair she started to kick and punch her with crystal screaming for help jazzy got back on top of crystal and said "bitch.dont.you.ever.talk.on.my.deads" in between every punch.

Crystal was now hardly breathing and they started to hear police sirens but jazzy didn't stop she kept going and keem tried to pull her off and it didn't work until Quan and boogz joined and finally broke her grip from crystal and ran.

Should I make dis a story?

Dis jazzy she 17 and boogz her bf 18