Part 5

Hii guys,

Thank you everyone for all your appreciation for my story. I am so glad that you all like my story.

Let's continue the story,
Rohit and abhira give ruhi and armaan a small box wrapped

Armaan and Ruhi opened the box and tear brimmed in their eyes.... Ruhi felt like her world collapsed

Ruhi:-) (Looking at Rohit and tear coming out of eyes) Divorcee Papers.......

Armaan:-) (Teary eyed and bloody red eyes) Abhira yeh kya mazaak hai ....

Abhira:-)( Not looking toward armaan) Mazak nhi hai armaan Divorce Papers hai...

Seeing the divorce paper in his hand he felt like someone stabbed his heart. He goes towards Abhira and held her tightly by shoulder.

Armaan:-) (Angrily and blood red eyes) Divorce Papers haha... Divorce Papers...Matlab bhi jaanti ho divorce ka.... Aur kyu chaiye tumhe divorce....

Abhira was not looking at him which made him more angry and he forcefully made her look at him by her chin.

Armaan:-) (Angrily and blood red eyes) Why the hell did you want divorce for god's sake Abhira....

Abhira took a deep breathe and spoke normally like nothing big happened but inside she was broken.

Abhira :-) (Normally) Armaan why do I will need a reason. I Think you're forgetting that we had a deal that our relation is temporary and to end this relation We have to divorce and I am doing the same.

Armaan Remember their deal and remembering that he got more angry and now held more tightly and pulled her very close to him...

Rohit stand silent as he know that they had to talk and Ruhi was not in a state to say something she was just remembering RuHit's moments

Armaan:-) (Angrily and blood red eyes) Yes.... we had a deal but now you are forgetting that We had a deal that we will divorce after an year then why the hell you are in so hurry to divorce me....

Abhira was getting effected by Armaan's closeness and she knew if she stand this close to him then she will broke down..

Abhira:-) (Little Rudely) Armaan... just leave me... You are hurting me...

Armaan:-) (Angrily and blood red eyes and pulled her more close) You can see the pain which I am causing to you but can't you see the pain you are causing to me damn it....

Abhira couldn't able to control more closeness as they are just an inch apart from each other, so she pushed Amraan with full force.

Abhira:-) (Angrily) Just stop it armaan.... Why are you creating such a big scene... Our relation ended is already written and this is the end...

Now Rohit know that Abhira may fall weak, so he think he should have to come in between.

Rohit:-) (Little loudly) Just stop it bhaiya.. What wrong is abhira saying. She was your responsibility and she is freeing you from her unwanted responsibility...

Armaan:-) (Angrily) What the hell you are saying Rohit..... This word "Responsibility" I hate this word. And why are you supporting her. You should have made her understand but you are supporting her in stupidity even you are divorcing Ruhi as well. Did you both have gone mad...

Rohit:-) (Teary eyed) We are doing this for you and Ruhi bhai...

Ruhi:-) (Coming out of shock And Angrily) For us.... What good you are doing by divorcing us Rohit.... What happened in just two days that you have taken this decision with discussing us...
This relation belong to us not only to you Rohit... If you can't tell me as a husband then atleast share with me as a friend.