Part 6

Hii guys,

How are you all. Thank you so much for all lovely comments.

Let's continue the story,

Armaan:-) (Angrily and blood red eyes) Because I love her dammit...

Armaan realized what he said and shout loudly :-) Yes, I love Abhira... I love my wife.... She is my love and my life....But Ruhi what about you...

Ruhi:-) Even I love Rohit...

Armaan:-) (Happily) That's great... Now let's bring back our stubborn partners... If she is stubborn then I am her husband I will bring her back.. Abhira your armaan is coming with Rohit ki Ruhi...

Scene shift To Mahabaleshwar.

Mountain View Hotel,

Rohit had booked two rooms and both retired to their room as both of them were exhausted.

So first Let's see what is abhira doing.

Abhira came out of washroom and then went to dressing table and saw take her mangalsutra but just then she remember   that now this mangalsutra doesn't belong to her and tear brimmed in her eyes.

She looked at herself in mirror.

Abhira then goes in balcony, there she saw some youngsters enjoying bonfire

Abhira then goes in balcony, there she saw some youngsters enjoying bonfire.  She remember Armaan and her moments and looking at moon.

Abhira POV

I have came to this city but how will I live without you. In this 6 months you have become my everything. Even my name didn't remain mine. I was Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar, who was happy with her protector but now I become alone again.... Please Armaan came back to me....

Abhira POV ENDED By hearing someone voice...

Person:-) Abhira....

Abhira turned and shocked...

Abhira:-) Tum yaha... Tum yaha kaise aaya...Armaan...

Armaan:-) (Smiling and folding his hand ) Abhira mein toh tumhare andar hu

Armaan:-) (Smiling and folding his hand ) Abhira mein toh tumhare andar hu.... tumhare dil mein.... toh tum mujhse dur jaa hi nhi sakti.....

Abhira got shocked....