Intro

She slammed the door and flopped on her bed.... She just didn't understand why she couldn't just tell her mom the truth but she's knew that if she did, it would be all hell. She looked to make sure her door was locked and reached up to look under her pillow for her phone. She looked at the screen. It read 2 missed calls 8 text messages. She already knew who it was most likely was.... Her boyfriend Dashawn and best friend Marley.... She decided to call Dashawn first.

It rang three times before he picked up," Hey big booty." " Deshawn what did I tell you about calling me that?"she laughed to herself. "I'm sorry babe it's just true especially after today, I see you in a whole new light" she smiled to herself remembering where she was just 2 hours ago, "well, I hope that's a good thing" He smacked his lips,"that's a great thing I want you to come back tomorrow" right before she could say anything, the phone vibrated on her ear she looked to see that it was Marley "hol up real quick babe" he smacked his teeth again, "man alright"

She switched over her calls. "Hi beautiful" her best friend said. "Hi gorgeous what's up" it got quiet for a quick second "well I got good news and bad news, which one you want to hear first?" Her smile left her face, "bad ig" Marley sighed before replying to her, "well I was just walking back home and I passed Dashawn house and saw him and Senia hugged up on his momma car" the conversation got quiet, she blinked real hard trying to hold back tears "Robyn? You there?" She took a deep before replying " yeah I'm hear, ok so what's the good news?" Marley chuckled a little, "Jeremy said fuck that nigga, he got a real one for you" Robyn and Marley both laughed. Robyn caught her breath, "heffa now you know damn well yo fat ass boyfriend only hang out with fuck niggas" Marley laughed, "I know but I saw the guy yesterday, he fine as hell!" Robyn took the phone off her ear and realized Dashawn was still on the other line ," beautiful imma call you back really quick" Marley sighed," ok love you!" "Love you too"

She switched over lines and heard music in the background, she knew Dashawn was down stairs in his brothers room. She heard him laughing. "Dashawn?" She heard someone pick up the phone, "I'm here, lemme guess, it was Marley huh?" Robyn took a deep breathe hoping Dashawn would have a reasonable explanation for being with Senia but she knew, there wasn't one," yeah" Dashawn snacked his lips, "yeah I saw her today when Senia came and saw me..." She took a deep breathe to stop herself from crying "... Senia walked past my house drunk as hell trying to get at my brother so my fuck niggas ass brother..." She heard a familiar voice in the back ground " keep talking shit Deshawn" it was Derrel his older brother... "Nigga im on the phone, but anyways yeah so Derrel pushed her and ran in the house and locked me out and then I tried to put Senia in my mom car so no one would see her with me but my mom car was locked.... Man it was just a bad look. Marley and Jeremy asked past and didn't even help. It was bad... Babe you there." She coughed, " yeah I'm here, babe imma call you back I gotta go make dinner." He sighed, "man alright babe I love you" she took a deep breathe, " I love you too." She hung up the phone.

She slipped the phone back under the pillow and brabbed her teddy bear and began to cry. She knew he was lieing because Senia went to school today. How could she get drunk at school? She began crying harder remembering the fact that today was the same day that Deshawn had took her virginty. She thought to herself she cried until she fell asleep.

Almost three hours later she heard some one knocking on her door. She opened the door to see her mom fully dressed and ready to go out ," I'm going out, Zeriah is asleep in my bed make sure you keep an eye out for her and turn on the baby monitor please." Robyn turned on her room light, " ok I will" her mom kissed her forehead. "I'll be back before 3 I love you." Robyn sighed as she watched her mom walk away, " love u too" she heard the door close and she turned on the baby monitor and closed her door, she layed down on her bed and pulled out her phone... She needed to get her mind off of Deshawn and his madness.... She told herself she'll be OK.... She has to keep her head up.... She got up and turned on her music. She decided she wanted to take a shower. After 5 minutes, she got out and put on her pajamas.

She walked down stairs into the kitchen to realize a knock on her door. She walked to the door and opened it thinking it was her mother. She stared at the person on the other side of the door. " I tried to call you before I came but you didn't answer, plus I saw your mom car wasn't in the drive way so i knew it was safe." He walked in and picked her up off her feet. Robyn laughed "Deshawn Maurice Rodriguez Jr. Put me down!!" Dashawn closed her door with his foot. He put her down and closed the curtains so the neighbors wouldn't see I'm her house. She hadn't noticed he had a bag of his shoulder with his clothes in it. She pointed at the bag. "Why?" "I'm spending the night" he said nonchalantly while walking past her and up the stairs. She followed after him knowing that he's for this before. He stays the night and climbs out the window but there was problem, she was baby sitting her neice Zeriah. They finally made it into her room and door.

He picked her up and threw her on her bed. "Deshawn so being so aggressive" he didn't answer her, he began kissing her on her neck. She began to think of him and Senia standing next to each other. He started to kids lower and lower. She flipped him over and got on top and began to kiss him. He grabbed her waist and mumbled something. Robyn sat up. " who did you just call me ?" " I said Robyn" he said softly. "Really cus it sounded awful like Senia!" She begin to yell. She got up off of him and grabbed his phone and quickly ran in his bathroom and locked the door. She put in the code and looked through his messages. The first name she saw was Senia. She clicked on it and she couldn't believe her eyes. She ran out the bathroom.

"What the fuck if this shit?"she yelled throwing the phone at him."babe what are you talking about?" He said with sorrow. "You told that bitch u loved her Deshawn! You can't love two people choose up right now and I mean right fucking now!!" He got up and walked over to her and hugged her. She didn't hug back. She just stood with her arms folded. "I'm sorry babe. I love your and you only I seat please forgive me" Robyn but her lip to hold back her tears but she couldn't. She cried and cried. He picked her up and put her on the bed. He turned the light off and kissed her and hugged her. She thought he was genuinely sorry. He climbed on top of her and kissed her and tried to take off her shirt. "Dashawn, now is not the time" but Deshawn didn't budge. He pulled down his pants and tried to tug in her under wear. "Deshawn I said no" she sobbed. "Babe come on this will make it all better" he mumbled. "Deshawn I said no" she tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. She started to cru harder she didn't know what was going on. "It'll make you feel better I promise" he said this quietly. As though he actually meant it but she knew, this was not love making. This was officially rape and she couldn't do anything about it.