Chapter 7: Destiny International

Its been a week Arya working for Destiny Int'l. Most of the week she had  her pictures taken of with different Destiny products.

Mr Rorn who was in charge of the Intertainment and social media department had been working with her very well.

"Arya this is Leroy Kiyotaka and Leroy this is Arya Tan,...show her around the CEO's floor before the meeting starts," he said

" My name is Leroy Kiyotaka as you have heard. My friends call me Kiyo but my best friend calls me Lee," he said with a smile as a dimple formed on his right cheek.

" I'm Arya Tan , "  Arya said returning the favor. " Nice meeting you Kiyotaka,"

He sighed before saying," I thought you would say Lee ," he acknowledged his disappointment before flashing her a smile.

"Ok I will call you Lee if you are okay with it,"  she replied.

His smile widened to his eyes. "Who wouldn't be okay being called that by a beauty like you ," he said.

"You didn't seem like the flirting type," Arya commented.

"I don't flirt, I just don't like leaving ladies hanging. Most of those I meet starts flirting with me so I simply return the favor ," he said.

" That's still flirting though," Arya told him her voice lowering.

He laughed a little before saying " whatever, that's what a gentleman do ,"

"Yah sure ," Arya said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"You know you are one funny lady," he said breaking the little silence that was about to start.

" You look like a Greek goddess but you are very welcoming. I thought you would one of those daddy's spoiled brats who walks in with a thousand bodyguards and all," he said laughing at the end.

" I will take that as a compliment," Arya  said.

" You are not bad looking yourself," she commented.

" So you are the stingy one," he replied.

"Why do you say so," she questioned laughing.

" Well I am extremely good looking," he said very confident.

Kiyotaka was indeed good looking. With a sun kissed skin. His blue eyes  glowed in joy and his blondy hair was neatly combed  backwards. His dimple formed whenever he smiled. 

" Like what you see love? He asked in his British accent.

"Don't flutter yourself," Arya said to him.

"Oh you are blushing and since there is the two of us here .....," he said not finishing his sentence.

The elevator opened and Arya's mouth fell to the floor.

" I get that it's nice but a fly might enter if you don't close your mouth," he said mocking her.

" Hahaha I didn't think a company this exquisite had flies," she replied. He sent her a wink.

Flashback

Rue Ken's POV
The meeting was irritating as it usually is. I think I need to reevaluate my employees and consider promoting a younger generation but I can't do that though. These people stood by me and fought for the welfare of the company during my depression phase.

Especially Mr Rorn who manages the company's media department. He put his personal funds more than one time when we almost went bankrupt.

I trust and respect each and every one of them therefore I cannot dispose of their idea of hiring a brand ambassador for Destiny products. It doesn't hurt the business in any way.