CLAPTON DAVIS

Bestfriends Older Brother

(Might be bad since it's my first time writing a story and it's gonna be a long one)

Characters:

Alice and Denice are your friends

Clapton is Alices older brother

Ethan is your boyfriend

Andrew is Alice's boyfriend
--------------------------------------------------------------

I go to my bestfriend Alice's house
A

fter school to work on a project for   Art class, she has an older brother named Clapton who is kind of cute but i don't really talk to him i just see him in at school during passing period and 4th period.

I knock on the door, no response. I start knocking on the door a second time when i hear somebody yell out "Coming!" I stop knocking when i hear him. Clapton. He opens the door for me.

Clapton
"Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?"

Y

/N
"Im here for Alice, were doing an Art project together."

Suddenly i see Alice run down the stairs

Alice
"Hey Y/N!"

She takes my hand and drags me upstairs to her room at the end of the hallway and shuts her door behind us. I place my backpack down and take out the supplies we needed for the project out. Our project was to draw a dragon on a BIG paper, Today we sketch it, tommorow we line it and color it.

Around 15 minutes later while we were sketching i get a call from my other friend, Denice.

Y/N
"I'm gonna take this real quick, brb."

Alice
"Kk, dont take too long."

I get up and walk out of Alice's room, standing outside her door.

Denice
"Are you on speaker!?"

Denice screams at me through the phone.

Y/N
"No whats wrong?"

Denice
"Are you with Alice?!"

Y/N
"Yeah, shes in her room though"

Denice
"Can she hear me?"

Y/N
"No, whats wong?"

Denice
"She was making out with Ethan, and theres proof!"

Y/N
"I don't believe you, show me the proof!"

I whisper yelled so Alice couldn't hear. I open my messages and see a photo Denice seny me of Ethan and Alice kissing at a restaurant, the restaurant me and Ethan used to go to all the time before he became more distant, now i know why he stopped taking me.

Y/N
"I'll call you back later Denice"

I hang up and open the door to Alice's room just to see her getting clothes from her dresser.

Y/N
"What are you doing"

Alice
"I'm gonna shower, we can finish the sketch tommorow"

Y/N
"Okay"

I sit on hed bed and scroll through insta reels on my phone till she gets in the shower, i go downstairs to get a glass of water when i hear footsteps moving closer so i turn my head towards the stairs.

Clapton
"Hey, wheres Alice?"

Y/N
"Showering"

I respond in a slightly annoyed tone trying to hide the fact im pissed off at her right now.

Clapton
"Whats got you in a bad mood."

Y/N
"It's nothing."

Clapton
"Doesn't sound like nothing, wanna talk about it?"

Y/N
"Yeah but can we go to your room? i don't want the cameras to hear."

Clapton
"Sure"

I get my glass of water and walk up the stairs behind Clapton

(Go to pt.2 )