TEN

SO TELL ME WHERE YOU WANNA TAKE IT?? IM YOUR FIGURE YOU CAN PAINT ME NAKED!!!

(yes i listented to Paint me naked by TEN while writing this, it's the only appropriate way to write a chapter named TEN anyway.)

-

Third person

It was Monday evening; San had just finished with Rugby practice and was now on his way to his part time job. He was working pretty close to Mito apartments so it wouldn't be too far of a walk.

He decided to leave Rugby- not yet but soon. He didn't want to let the team down right before a match.

Sun setting and the night making way through the sky, San was strolling slowly to his destination, tiredness draining him. He was not in the mood for working. After being at home for so long he felt like giving up on working part time jobs but where would that take him.

As San was getting closer and closer to the shop he worked at, his pace would get slower; trying his best to avoid the inevitable. There was about 5 minutes before his shift started and he knew he would be late since it usually took him about 10 minutes to check in and get ready.

He threw his bag into his locker, sloppily putting on his work clothes. 

San let out a frustrated sigh, knowing it was going to be a long tedious night.

"You, okay?" a female voice asked from behind San.

Startled, San turned around, "I'm fine, just tired."

Before she could reply San scurried off, not in the mood for a conversation.

-

Wooyoung was sitting on his bed slouched, staring at who knows what.  San didn't even talk to him today, it didn't seem intentional; he might've been busy.

He had millions of things to do but somehow still managed to feel bored. 

When is he coming back...

Suddenly his phone rang, scaring the shit out of Wooyoung. His Mom's name being the caller ID, Wooyoung quickly picked up. "Mom, hi..." 

"Woo, how are you? Is everything going well? I miss you, come visit soon, will you?"

"I'm fine Mom, I've been meaning to visit actually."

"Oh really? Does my Woo finally miss home?" Wooyoung could hear the smile in her voice.

"Yeah...how's Won?"

"She's doing okay, she's been visiting a lot."

"Okay..."

"When are you visiting?" 

"Soon, maybe this weekend." Wooyoung mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Bring that boy...San? It was San, right? Bring him with."

"Yeah, it's San but no mom he'll probably have things to do." Wooyoung responded curtly.

"Just ask him, he's such a sweet boy. I want to get to know your friends, I already know everything about Yunho."

"Fine."

"Okay then, have a good night, Woo."

"You too mom, love you."

"..."

"Say I love you back!"

Wooyoung looked down at his phone after his mom hung up and chuckled to himself. "Meanie."