ØNE

No one could really express how Tyler was feeling on this particular day. He wasn't feeling himself.. feeling kinda... hmm what's the word... alone. Tyler was the kind of guy who was pretty shy, but could express himself in music. Josh on the other hand was always out and about getting new ideas for Tyler even if Tyler didn't take much of his ideas. Tyler looked around his bedroom for awhile till he finally just stared at his ceiling. He whispered to himself ,"Nawing on the bishops," a good couple of times till he finally wrote it down on his notepad of ideas. He smiled slightly and finally got up.
-
Hours past till Josh texted Tyler

Hey, I don't think I could come work on music today.. I'm kinda busy.

Tyler glanced at the phone and shook his head. Again. He thought to himself.
What on eartth is he doing. He's been doing this for the past week. What is more important than our career.
-
TYLERS POV

Not only has Josh been bailing, but he hasn't replied to anything. The only texts he would send back to me were "Sorry can't make it"

Not only was this suspicious, but it was kinda creepy. Josh never does this but suddenly he does. What I wanted to know what was going on. I replied with

Oh, ok, do you wanna hang out today or something? Take a break?

Even if Josh's taking a break, I really never get too.

Josh replied with a simple ok. Which gave me the chance to ask him what was up.

I grabbed my hoodie and slid a pair of jeans on. Slowly walking out the door, I ran into someone.. It was Josh.

"Hey, I was dropping off my "friend" so I thought I could just pick you up." He smiled.

Who was this "friend" of his?!?! Is this why he's bailing? I have so many questions.

"Oh thanks."