chapter 1

~Jessica~

"Fight me." I yelled at my sister Jenn laughing.

"Come at me bro." She yelled back from across the living room.I grabbed one of the couch cushions and yeeted that shit across the room. I'm kinda bad aimer so that was kinda a bad idea.

"Oh shit, moms gonna kill you." I whispered to her.

"Me?! Your the one whos a freaking bad ass aimer."

"Girls what was that noise?" Mom asked with a high voice. Coming closer to the living room.

"Shit, hurry kick it under the couch!" Jenn whispered.

"What's going on in here?" Mom asked with a concerned look.

"Uh-i-um nothing we were practicing for our gig at the teenage ceremony thingy." I said quickly not knowing what I was saying. Ugh I'm so freaking stupid!

"You guys have a gig coming up? Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"Uhh- we wanted it to be a surprise." Jenn said with a smile.

"Aw that's nice! Well keep practicing girls!" She waved a goodbye as she exited the room. Was that supposed to mean we were bad or something? Oh well. Damn now were going to have to try and get a gig sometime soon.

"Really?! Are you serious? How are we supposed to find a gig around here?"

"I dunno." I shrugged and walked out the room and upstairs to my room. I walked over to my guitar, grabbed it, and sat on my bed strumming the guitar to The beat of voodoo doll by 5 seconds of summer.

"I don't even like you why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?" I sang.

"I dont understand what's happened I keep saying things I'd never say." Jenn sang along as she leaned on the door whilst tapping on the wall to the beat.

"Ok just inerrupt me while I'm jamming out to 5sauce." I chuckled.

"Sorry I just had to." She laughed.

"Of course."

As we were conversating about how much we love 5sauce my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and it was a notification from twitter. I opened the app and it said "@luke5SOS has followed you"

"OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! NO FOOKIN WAY! THIS IS A DREAM OMFG!" I was jumping around the room in excitment. Oh shit this isn't real. No possible way. Lucas Robert Hemmings did not follow me on twitter its probably just a fan account. I stopped jumping and clicked on the profile. Yup it was Luke alright. The freaking blue verification check. I can't breath

"Jessica, are you ok? What happened?" Jennifer asked concerned.

"LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS FOLLOWED ME! LOOK!" I showed her the phone and us both were now jumping around the room.

"Jessica it say "Follows you" kajwkajwhh!"

"I know I'm dead I'm in heaven see you when you die." I said falling onto my bed as I throw arms in the air.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked me.

"Celebrate!"I said laughing but also freaking out at the same time.

"How?"

"I dunno. I guess I'll just DM him. I've been waiting so long bro!"

We both sat on our bean bag chair and i began typing.

Hi! Well this is a short chapter but I tried. I think I started this fangic pretty good considering all my other ones are complete crap

Ill try and update everyday since its summer vacation so yeah enjoy the first chapter ily guys thanks for ready❤