(Beyond the Galaxy.) (Canon.)

(Mayhem Of Madness Below. = M.O.M.B)

"I was at a gate that seems so large that i don't even see the top anymore. It opens up as i went it, inside i saw the unreachable stars and even the galaxy. However, i met a being that has the knowledge and power of it, so powerful that even seeing him causes mass fear, but i had enough willpower to withstand it, looking at the lantern of blue fire that gives the aura of nervousness. And i saw... "It." That i found from the gate on accident."

-Rake.

Beyond!stars Briant.

Threat level tier: Galaxy+

Hp: ████████████████████ = 3600.
Df: ████████████████████ = 2500.
Attack: ████████████████ = 1500

Abillities:
-Lantern: Causes circle shockwaves of blue fire when hitting the ground. And can also give aura of hp drop when hit by the blue fireballs that it can summon.

- Neck Manipulation: Can extend it's neck to attack with his head.

-Tentacles: Can attack with its tentacles to strike the opponents down.

-Portal travel: Can travel from beneath itself and come out somewhere else.

-Size manipulation: Can change size from tree size to 5 times the size of a galaxy.

-Fear: "Can cause fear for those who see it. weakness:but enough boldness and willpower can be resisted."

Weakness: If you repel the head it smashes in the neck which his heart burst out of his chest and the heart deals "3 times" the damage.

(End of note.)