A New Phone (Camren)

Camila flops down in her bed on her back. She had just gotten a new phone and she was trying to figure out how it was working. "How do I even- oh! Got it," She smiled to herself as she finally got it working. Technology really wasn't her strongest side.

After she had finally got it working, she plugged her phone into her computer and brought her pictures and music back over to her phone. She was kind of annoyed that she had forgotten to backup her contacts so she didn't have any numbers, but at least she knew her boyfriend's number in her head though. She might as well just give him a little surprise since she's gotten a new phone and all, she thought as she smirked to herself.

She got out of bed and went over to her full body mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't that confident with how she looked, but she always got a good feeling whenever Austin would comment on how beautiful she was. He was the only one she would ever dare to send pictures of herself.

Pulling off her shirt and pulling off her shorts so she was only in her underwear, she looked up in the mirror and snapped a picture. She didn't even bother to look at the picture before she fell down in her bed again and typed in her boyfriend's number and sent the picture with a winky face.

Camila tapped on her phone as she waited for a response, she did not have any patience and decided to take another picture instead.

She jumped out of her bed to make sure that her door was locked before she made her way back to her bed. She reached behind her back and snapped her bra open, feeling goose bumps appear on her skin at the cold air in the room. She positioned her phone over her and bit her bottom lip, knowing that always drove him crazy and snapped another picture. She put the caption 'I miss you' and sent it, feeling confident about herself and put her phone down as she pulled the covers over her.

"What's taking so fucking long?" She muttered to herself after 15 more minutes of just waiting.

x-x-x

Lauren Jauregui was in the car with her parents and her brother, one their way home from school.

She let her head fall into the window as she sighed loudly, feeling as tired as ever. She hadn't been sleeping well lately and now she had just had practice with the coach from hell so that just ruined her day.

A few minutes later, she heard her phone buzz in her pocket and groaned quietly to herself before she pulled her phone out from her pocket and turned it on. She was confused when she saw that she had gotten a picture image from an unknown number, but her eyes soon widened when she clicked the picture, her jaw dropping.

She was looking at probably the hottest girl she had ever seen in her life, standing in front of a mirror in only her underwear. Lauren could see that her ass was sticking out because damn that was a big one. She was confused, but also aroused at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god," She breathed out when another picture popped up, the same girl now lying in bed without a bra on. She could see her small, but perfect perky breasts, her nipples already hard. "This gotta be a joke," She whispered to herself, looking up to see that no one was looking at her.

Lauren could feel her cheeks heating up, the car just suddenly getting warmer. She locked her phone and tapped it on her leg as she waited for them to pull up in their driveway.

Once they finally did, she was the first one out; practically running up to their house and upstairs to her room and locked the door. She pulled her phone out again and noticed that she had gotten a text from the unknown girl.

From Unknown: I need you.

Her eyes widened and she was pretty sure the girl had gotten the wrong number, which was amusing in a way. She chuckled to herself as she fell down in her bed, looking at the pictures one last time before she was ready to type out a response. She was unsure if she should tell her that she had gotten the wrong number or just play along. No, she couldn't do that to her.