Best I Ever Had (Camren)

Lauren sighed as she finally fell down into her bed. They had finally wrapped up their tour and they had a few days off until they were going on the tour with Austin Mahone.

Honestly, Lauren wasn't exactly trilled to be going on a tour with him. She didn't have anything against him- wait, no yes she did. She couldn't stand his guts and especially because he wouldn't leave Camila alone. Lauren couldn't care about who Camila dated, unless it was Austin. He's not good for her and she deserves someone so much better than him.

She kicked off her shoes and buried her face into the sheets. She had spent the night sleeping at Luis's house since he wouldn't let her go when she got back and of course something happened. Luis didn't stop until he got it they way he wanted and Lauren gave up and let him do whatever he wanted.

Sex was nothing like Lauren had expected. Luis finished and left Lauren alone frustrated, she didn't even feel any pleasure. The only thing she felt was Luis's sweaty body, which was kind of disgusting over him, grunting like some sort of animal.

He pulled out just in time to not come inside of her and Lauren was so pissed when he finished off on her stomach. She asked to take a shower before she went home, leaving him alone after that.

She wouldn't say that she regretted it, she just wish she would have waited. She doesn't even know if she loves Luis, he's just sort of there. He didn't pay any attention to Lauren or what she wanted and when she said if he could finish her, he just laughed and rolled off her.

Lauren definitely wouldn't be seeing him for a while. She was way too pissed at him for being so careless when it came to Lauren's first time.

A while later, Lauren felt something brush against her forehead and she looked up seeing a beautiful brunette looking down at her. She must have fallen asleep.

"Hi." Camila smiled, brushing Lauren's hair away from her face.

"Camz." Lauren smiled back, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"Are you okay, you look a little uncomfortable?"

Lauren shrugged, nodding eventually. "I'm okay, just a little tired, I guess."

Camila nodded, but her eyes ran over her body and Lauren could see that she sensed something. Camila's gaze settled on her neck area and she frowned, reaching over to run her hand over her skin.

Lauren flinched at her touch and pulled back, covering her skin with her hair.

"You let him?"

"He's my boyfriend."

Lauren swore she could see the hurt expression on Camila's face by Lauren's words and Lauren couldn't help but to feel like she had done something wrong.

Camila crossed her legs and sat in front of Lauren, their knees touching. "I thought you were going to wait."

"It's just sex, Camz. It's not something special." That's a lie. Of course Lauren wanted her first time to be perfect, slow and passionate, but it was far from how it was.

Camila frowned. "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was okay." Lauren shrugged. "We did what needed to be done and got on with our lives."

"If you enjoyed it then why are you here instead of being with him?"

When Camila got no response by her question, she took it as she had assumed correctly. Lauren didn't enjoy it and she wish she had waited.

"What did he do?" Camila asked, looking into the emerald eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, the foreplay..." Camila blushed, looking over at Lauren's door, which was closed before she sat up, leaning forward to brush Lauren's hair away from her neck. "Tell me what he did."