New Year's Eve (spicy)

It was New Year's Eve and Ollie was all by himself once again. Everywhere was closed and there was nowhere to go that wasn't a bar or club. Ollie just wanted to rest...
Last year, he had gone to Laura's house to ring in the New Year with his close family. This year, Laura had been invited to a big party and took Drew and Anita with her. Ollie had been invited to come, but he just didn't want to go. Laura was disappointed but tried to be understanding.
Q was texting his phone for the countless time and he decided to mute him...
Ollie decided he was going to stay home and hang out with Frosty. He held his dear friend in his hands.
"Frosty....you're the only one who understands me."
His vision blurred as tears started to come.
Another year of his parents being gone. Another year that Ollie still hadn't restored his family's glory to his satisfaction.
Another year gone. And he didn't understand how.
His phone was going off again.
He picked it up, ready to tell Q to buzz off...but it wasn't Q.
It was Leora. She was calling him on SwiftSpace.
They hadn't seen each other since the Solstice party. Since he had kissed her on a dare...
He remembered when she had said to him that his kiss was the sweetest present she had received in a long time.
He decided to talk to her, against his judgement. It couldn't do any harm, right?
"Hello?"
"Hey Ollie! Happy New Year!'
"It's not the New Year yet."
"Well, I just wanted to wish you it early! What's wrong with that?"
He sighed. He would try to be nice.
"What's wrong Ollie? You sound upset. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," he curtly said, "Is that all you called to tell me?"
"Ollie, if you need someone to talk to please know I'm here," she said, "I know what it's like to cry alone. I don't want you to be alone and in sadness."
Ollie's heart started beating faster.
"When did you cry all alone?"
"This morning," she admitted, "But I'm fine now."
Ollie sighed.
"I'm not much company but if you want to come over, I wouldn't mind."
"Is that OK?"
"I wouldn't have said it if I minded," he replied, "I'll send you my address. What time will I be expecting you?"
"Um. In a couple of hours."
"Alright. I'll prepare some food for us. I hope you don't mind juice."
"That's fine," she smiled, "I look forward to seeing you."
"Okay," he ended the call before turning to look at Frosty, "It looks like we have company coming over."
--

Ollie went and got the door once she had arrived.
"Hello," Leora said.
"Hi," he said, "Come in."
Ollie felt a strange sensation as he let Leora into his home. Her smile was warm and bright and it made him feel warm inside too.
"Well," he said after they had walked into the living room, "I guess make yourself at home. I'll set up food for us."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
He could hear Leora making some sort of audible noises.
"Ollie! I love your cactus. You can tell how much care you put into it."
"Thanks," he said, blushing.
"The food smells amazing, what is it?"
"It's just barbecue. It's my favorite food so I always have it available."
"Well, it smells great. I'm sure it will taste amazing."
"I've set up the plates if you'd like to come sit."
"Okay."
Leora joined his side at the small table and they ate together.
After they had eaten quite a bit of their food, Leora gently placed her hand on Ollie's back.
"You're comfortable with me doing this, right?"
"It's fine..."
"I mean, I know we've kissed and all but that was the mistletoe and-," she started laughing nervously.
Ollie blushed.
"Shoot," Leora sighed, moving her hand away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought that up. We can just view it as some fun we had during the party and pretend, you know, it never happened otherwise."
He arched his brow at her, "So when you said my kiss was the best present you had received in a long time, did you not mean that?"
"No! Of course I did but...if you don't feel that way about me-"
"I never said that."
"Wait...so do you have feelings for me?"
"I...don't know," he blushed, "I don't know what I feel for you. I'm sorry if that's hurtful, but I'm being honest."
"I'd rather you be honest than tell me a lie," she said.
There was an awkward silence between them as they finished their food.
"I'll clear your plate too," Ollie said, standing up to do as he said. While he was cleaning up, Leora stood up from the table, "I have a suggestion if you want to hear it."
"Okay?" He walked over to her to listen.
"What if we...kissed? Just one more time. Then we can see if we just have friendship feelings or something more?"
His eyes flashed with irritation.
"Kissing isn't a "test" or something," he was irritated with her as he crossed his arms, "Just answer me one question: What do you want from me?"
"I want to know how you feel."
"I just told you, I don't know."
"Fine, I'll just come out and say it...I like you Ollie. A lot."
Her cheeks burned bright red, "Since we first met, I've been attracted to you. And as we've worked together, I've been able to see different sides of you. And...I like how you're honest. Sometimes blunt, but I don't mind it."
Ollie felt warmth across his chest as he gazed at her.
"We can just be friends if you don't feel the same way," she quickly added.
"You caught my attention from the first time we met," Ollie said, "It's because you're beautiful. I've seen many pretty women in my life, so I would know."
He cleared his throat while Leora stared at him before he looked away from her.
"When I see you, I can feel your powers lurking beneath the surface. It's warm and inviting like the warmth of the sun. You also have a way of knowing how I'm actually feeling. Like it's an instinct of yours or something. And you just...you make me feel very warm inside..."
"Ollie," Leora closed the distance between them and pulled him into her arms. Ollie tensed, but then returned the embrace. Leora put her hand over his face and moved in for a kiss. She hummed softly. Ollie loved the way her lips felt on his...
He squeezed her tight in his arms as they deepend the kiss. There were sounds of licking and slurping.
"Ollie, not so much tongue," she protested.
He laughed, "I'll try my best."
He hummed as he resumed kissing her. He could feel her heart racing against his chest and he had no doubt that she could feel his heartbeat too racing against hers.
Ollie loved giving her such wet, hot, passionate kisses. It stirred his manhood to life. Soon, there was no denying that.
"Ah, don't mind me. It'll go down on its own."
He tried to pull away to give them space, but Leora didn't let go.
"You can't help that. Don't apologize," she gently said.
"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Just because you're here with me and because I'm excited doesn't mean we have to do anything. I'm just greatful we don't have to spend New Year's Eve alone."
"Well, maybe we will have to see where the night takes us?"
Ollie was stunned into silence but didn't protest as she continued to kiss him...