3

It had been a few monts since school started, eventually Mei introduced Tenya to her friends and became a friend group, though since last week Kendo and Ibara had been more annoying than usual.

"Mei are we going to the library today?" Tenya said while taking the book he borrowed out, "of course, let's get going", The got to the library and went to the romance section "mmm, do you like to read anything else than romance?" Tenya questioned while roaming through the fantasy books, "Haven't reed any but would like to" Mei said while searching for the new book. "Found it!" She said, "great, lets go and check, I think they close in ten minutes" Tenya said while looking at his phone.

They went to check out when suddenly Tenya's phone got a call, "I'll be right back" Tenya told Meo as he excused himself outside.'mmm hes always getting lots of calls, weird' she thought.

"Sorry Mei, I need to get going, i'll see you tomorrow" Tenya said, Mei continued to walk around campus when she saw Kendo and Ibara walking near her "Hi girlyyy, what are you doing all alone?" Ibara said looking around "Did your boyfriend left already?" Kendo asked while laughing a bit.

Mei knew better than to talk to them so she just continued her walk "rude" Ibara said, "Ibara I know just how to get to her" Kendo said while looking at Mei.

It was finally finals week, Mei was more than ready for christmas vacation, although she did like the time she spent with Tenya thanks to group projects and classes. "Damn it, I wish you'd go out with us more" Mei said while glaring at Tenya "come on Mei, I do go out with you guy's, it's just that you guys like to hang out late at night" Tenya said while looking at Mei.

"Oh come on granpa, your not gonna die if you miss two hours of sleep" Mei said "who knows, at his age he might" Midoria said "Shut up, you aint helping dipshit" Mei said glaring at Midoria

"I promise i'll go out a bit more" Tenya said while getting a book from his bag "yeah yeah, how much?" Mei said rolling her eyes "I think two times perhaps?" Momo said, "and that's only if we are lucky" Mei said

"I feel very attacked right now" Tenya said while looking at the girls "im just joking Tenya, don't take it seriously" Mei said while patting Tenya's shoulder.

The group continued to chat for a while, that was until something hit Mei on her back "I swear" Mei said turning around to see a food bag on the ground, "Oh my! sorry Mei-chan" Kendo said while Ibara was laughing.

Mei quietly picked up the bag and took the food out "Oh don't worry ladies, I think this is yours" Mei said while smacking the food on Kendos face "bonapeti" Mei said while giving them a sarcastic smile.

"Oh my lord" Tenya said as he watched from afar "that's the Mei we know, I don't know how she managed to stay calm for so long" Midoria said as he got his wipes out of the bag "here Mei" he said while handing the wipes to her.

"I think we should get out of here" Shoto said while heading out of the lobby "That's right bitch, go away like always" Ibara said trying to piss of Mei, "Mei" Momo said while giving her a worried look, Mei just blowed a kiss to her and left.

"Mm we should play tonight" Mei said to Tenya as they walked to the parking lot, "we should, what time?" Tenya said "mm 7?" She said, right when Tenya was about to respond his phone rang, he went to the side to talk on the phone, leaving Mei with the rest of the group, Mei looked annoyed, "what's wrong?" Momo said as she looked at Mei's face "I swear someones always calling him" Mei says in a whisper, "are you jealous?" Momo said "no fuck you" Mei said turning to the side.

"Oh come on Mei, it's a bit obvious" Midoria said while looking at her, Mei was about to say something when Tenya came back "well guy's, I'll see you next week, take care!" Tenya said as he left.

Since Tenya was gone the rest of the group decided to say something "well, are you going to admit it?" Momo said while looking at Mei "admit what?" Mei said "That you like him silly" Midoria said while giggling "I don't like him!" Mei said.

"Oh come on Mei, you're always with him, you always talk to him, invite him to go out, to play, to read, to study, y'all do everything together" Momo said "but I do the same with y'all too" Mei said trying to defend herself.

"Yeah you do, but with him is different, the way you look at him it's different, your entire body language change's when you're with him" Momo say's.

"how come?" Mei said, not realizing her feeling's for Tenya "first up, you're mean, with everyone, you're sarcastic about everything and you're always cursing everyone out" Midoria say's 'am I that bad?' Mei thought "but with him you're just like a kid, you do what he says, you look genuinely look happy,you always look at him with star's in your eyes,heck you don't even curse that much around him" Midoria added "fuck" Mei said "exactly" Midoria and Momo said in unison.

That night Mei couldn't stop thinking about what her friends told her "pfff is not true" Mei said to no one, suddenly her phone got a message, she quickly checked to see if it was Tenya asking to play but it wasn't him 'I-' Mei stared dumbfounded at her phone, "DO I REALLY LIKE THIS OLD MAN?" she shouted, she didn't want to agree with her friends, she couldn't like him, not now not ever.

"MEIIIII YOU FUCK HEAD" Kaminari screamed as he ran down the aisles "WHAT THE FUCK KAMINARI" Mei screamed, already tired of his bullshit "yeez calm down" he said, Mei decided to ignore him, thats was until Sero also came "GURL COME ONEEEEEEEE, TELL US" Sero said while following Mei "guy's, if you don't want me to send your fired card to the owner y'all better leave me alone" Mei said glaring at them.

"Girl please, this place doesn't even have employees" and for the first time, they were right, "oh shut up and do your job" Mei said as she walked away, "do you think shes on her period or something?" Kaminari asked Sero which he just shrugged in response.

"oh what a surprise to see you here Mei" Kendo said as she saw Mei putting some cans on the shelves "hello Kendo, do you need anything?" Mei said without looking at her. "You're supposed to look at people when you talked to them you know" She said in a nagging voice.

"Well if you don't need anything ill be going" Mei said, leaving Kendo alone "oh you'll see" she said in a whisper.