Katarina

There was once a girl named Katarina Martinovic. She was from Belgrade, Serbia. She really loved being a ballerina so much. She always enjoyed her life. She had two sisters:Lena(the eldest) & Nalija(the middle) Martinovic. As you can see Katarina was the youngest. She really hated school but loved her ballerina lessons, until one day on the 3rd May 2023.

She went to school as usual, but around 8.40 a.m, one of her classmates opened fire to the school , he shot a security guard first, then 3 girls before shooting K.M. She was shot in the stomach and the arms, she was in so much pain. She yelled "somebody please help us, it hurts!!"
Then she sadly passed away next to another victim M.A, due to blood lost.

Two hours passed , her family was infront of the school just like the other parents who heard of the tragedy, they were all worried about Katarina. "Is she ok?" , "Is she coming out soon?" But sadly the police announced everyone that there was 9 deaths and 6 injured ( now it's 10 deaths and 5 injured A.A died 12 days after) Katarina's mother was so worried and waited for Katarina to come out.

A few hours passed the police came to the Martinovic family to announce that Katarina had sadly pass away. The whole family was devastated. They all thought that Katarina was going to come out safety but sadly no.

7 months has passed now and K.M will still be remembered by everyone. Rest in peace our dear ballerina 🩰🕊️.

But the real question is: What if K.M's ballerina's lessons haven't been cancelled that day?....