Part 2 of the injure :

Pov brady:

When she closed her eyes I tried to wake her up again, but she still didn't open her eyes. After 5 minutes an ambulance finally arrives. Then emergency doctors finally come and examine her.

doctor - so far we probably have a broken arm and a broken leg, her nose is just bruised but not broken.

trainer - so are you taking her to the hospital now and examining her further?

doctor - yes, we'll take you to the hospital now and take another look at her and then we'll see what happens next.

I'm standing here now and don't know what to do when Eliza's family comes towards me.

Elizabeth's mom:um brady do you want to go to the hospital with us and wait there? I'm sure she wants you to wait there for her?

Brady-yeah sure, I'll come!

sister - lets go then!!

Time skip :

We have finally arrived and are just getting out. We are on the way to reception at the hospital.

Elizabeth's mom - Hello, we are here to wait for Elizabeth Michels, she had an accident in the tournament and fell badly, she should have been admitted by now?

Reception woman - yes, of course, I'll take a quick look and tell you then you can fill out the SAS in that time

The woman gave Eliza's mom a few sheets to fill out.

receptions woman - her daughter is on the third floor in room 324. She is still sleeping but she has already been put in a cast.

Elizabeth's mom-ok then thank you very much

We are just going to the elevator to go to the third floor.

time skip:

we are all standing at the door
when Eliza's mom said something to me

Elizabeth's Mom - Brady Do you want to go in first? Maybe she'll wake up too?

Brady - sure, I'll go then.

I stand in front of her door with a slightly shaking hand, I open it slowly and when I opened it I saw Eliza lying there, she has a gib around her arm and leg, her nose is slightly blue and she is wearing a hospital gown I'm just entering her room and heading straight to her. She looks very tired and not quite fit yet, but luckily she doesn't look the same as she did before. I slowly take her hand and clamp it between mine and give her a kiss on the cheek hoping that maybe she will wake up, and suddenly I feel a movement in my hand, I looked at her and saw that she was trying to open her eyes Which didn't quite work because the light was too bright.
Brady- Love Can you hear me? It's me Brady!

Elizabeth- MHHH Brady ?

brady- yes its me love !

elizabeth- how much urh is it and where am i anyway, brady?

Brady - don't you remember what happened?Elizabeth - not really, I just remember that I fell off the parallel bars and hurt myself in some way and then everything went black.brady-love you broke your arm and leg and your nose is bruised! does anything else hurt you?elizabeth- No, it's just my arm that hurts but that will definitely go away soon. but no matter how long I wasn't there?Brady - I think you slept for almost three hours, I'm still not entirely sure but anyway, should I let your family in?Elizabeth - um, sure, you can come in quietly.I just turn around to go to the door and open it.POV Elizabeth:I woke up slowly and felt a kiss on my forehead and felt a hand clasp mine, I'm just trying to open my eyes which doesn't work quite as well as I expected. Then I heard someone say something to me, it sounded like Brady. It was Brady. He asked how I was and if something hurt me. I answered no and wanted to know what time it was, Brady said something about 3 hours, man was I gone for a long time. Brady told me I had broken an arm and a leg and my nose was bruised. Then Brady asked me if I wanted to let my family in, I agreed and he let them in.Elizabeth - Mom, Dad!I jumped out of the bed to run to them but then there was a stabbing pain in my leg and I fell on my butt on the floor. Brady and my parents came up to me and tried to pull me up and onto the bed again place .Elizabeth's mom - sweety, be careful, we don't want your other leg to be broken too!elizabeth's dad - yes sweet pie you really need to start taking care of yourself, we can't always be here for you :)Elizabeth - yes, mom, I know, but I'm just happy to see you again!Elizabeth's mom - I know, I know.But anyway, you still want to sleep, you don't look particularly fit, you will be discharged from the hospital this evening and can go home with you, but you have to come with a wheelchair because one of your hands is broken and you can't use crutches! elizabeth- oh ok mom, I'll sleep a little longer, but can Brady stay here? I don't want to be here alone?Elizabeth's mom - yes of course sweety if he wants he can.Brady - I'd love to stay with you, love.

elizabeth- okay then bxe mom ,dad love y'all !

——---------------------------------------------------------

So I think that was the last part. If you want a third part, write it in the comments and let me know :)
Byeee xoxo 💋