The game

Pov  Brady :

I'm just waiting for Eliza, she should come any minute. I look at my watch and see that I still have time to play a round of Fortnight, so I sit down at my PC and start it up and go to Fortnight.

Time skip:

It's just been 30 minutes and Eliza is still not there so I can play another round, then I hear my room door open, but since I was in the middle of a round I couldn't turn around.

E- Brady, do you always have to play something when I come over?

B- Eliza just this round, it only takes a few more minutes ok??

E-ok but if not then I'll go back home! Understood !!

B-yes understood

POV Elizabeth:
I'm just getting ready to go to Freddy's, I'm sitting on my dressing table chair and I'm still doing my make-up. I've already picked out my outfit.

Time Skip:

So now I'm done, I take my car keys and head straight to my car. On the way to Brady I hear: Wonderland by Taylor Swift, I sing along and vibe along.

Time Skip:
After 5 minutes I'm finally there, I get out and go to the front door and knock.
After a few minutes Connor opens the door for me.
C - hi Elisabeth, come in. Brady is in his room.

E– yes, I do, thanks, Connor.

I'm just going up to Brady's room. I knocked briefly, and when Brady didn't open the door for me, I opened it myself. When I walked in I saw Brady playing Fortnite on his PC.

E-do you have to play something every time I come over?

B- hey Eliza, the round won't last much longer, just 5 minutes, then I'll be with you, I promise!

E-okay but if you're not ready in 5 minutes I'll go back home. Understood!

B-got it!

So I laid on Brady's bed and watched TikTok.

Time skip:

It's been 2 hours since Brady promised to stop after 5 minutes. He has now also started streaming live.

E-Brady. You promised me you would stop 2 hours ago!!

B-yes, just wait 5 more minutes, then I'll really be there for you! Promised!

E-Aha ok.

I said coldly, but then I became too impatient and angry and walked out of his room. He didn't even notice.

Instead of going home, I went down to Brady's mom's kitchen and started talking to her.

Pov brady :
I had been sitting on my PC for over 2 hours playing Fortnite when I noticed that Elisa was no longer sitting there, on my bed. I looked around and decided to write to Connor. So I picked up my phone and texted him.

  chat: between brady
     and connor:

Bradq: hey, Connor, have you seen Eliza?

Connor: No, I don't have Brady, isn't she with you?

Brady: No, there aren't. She was here 5 minutes ago. Now she has disappeared.

Connor: Maybe she's just with Mom, maybe just talking to her? Go take a look!

Brady: yes, thanks, I'll go take a look now.

I said goodbye to my live stream and turned off my PC and went downstairs where my mother always is. To my surprise it was true. Elisa sat with my mother and talked to her about something.

B-hey, Elisa, what are you doing down here?

E- no idea. Think about what you did wrong! Wouldn't you rather keep streaming and playing Fortnite?!

B-so Eliza is just one time. Come back upstairs now. We're going to watch a movie now, okay?

E-No, not until you fully apologize to me!

B-okay but first come with me, I want to show you something!

I took Elisabeth by her hand and pulled her upstairs with me then laid her on the bed with a cloth covering her eyes.

E-what's going to happen now, Brady?

B- you will find out, now be patient.

I went to my closet and pulled out a teddy bear. If you press his hand he says I miss you!
This is what I bought from my last movie when I was away.
I approached Elisabeth again.
And told her to open her eyes again. she did so and saw the bear in my hands.
She looked at me with wide eyes and jumped into my arms.
I gave the bear and we sat on my bed again. I turn on your movie on Netflix and we cuddle together.
In the middle of the film, I heard Elisa breathing quietly, I went downstairs and saw that Elisa had fallen asleep.
I gave a kiss.

B-sleep well!

-----------------------------------————————————-
So, hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry I haven't written in so long, but I haven't had many ideas for my story.