what IS this??

welcome to a silly splendid series based off of my fan made version of aunt may—

where she's a SPIDERPERSON~!
heres a little story i guesss

aunt may loses her husband,ben, and then soon after with hatred of spiderman as he caused bens death— he's revealed to be her own blood, peter parker. searching for how peter had gotten the powers, Oscorp kidnapped may and did multiple tests. including: putting a genetically modified wolf spiders DNA into her own. they planned to test how it changes her body. and did it work? of course it did. they realised how much power she had now, and had to dispose her.
so..
they burnt her! :D

the rest is history.

bound to a suit, aranea mors travels the multiverse to ruin the CANON (canon events of other spider-people.) 

".. .-.. .-.. / . -. -.. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / ..-. --- .-. / .- .-.. .-.."

errrrmmm details for aranea you might wanna know!

ARANEA MORS means SPIDER DEATH in latin. the enitials for ARANEA MORS are the same as AUNT MAY. MORS is also one letter away to MORSE code, an important(ish) part of the story.
aunt may is 36 years old.
ref spider lillies are important here.

may can take her mask off, and her skin is burnt etc etc, she also has grey hair- weird for what her age is but...whatever!

thats pretty much all, sorry this doesnt say much— i may be adding more stuff here too!

enjoy your reading!

ART OF ARANEA MORS (UNMASKED)