ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ • 𝟹

“ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ”**************

“ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ”
**************

|| 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯 ||

The dark surrounding turned more dark along with the presence of the Devil.
His tall figure stood beside the window, looking at the car that just drove away from his sight, far away from the Mansion.

He gazed outside for a good minute, and finally looked away.

His face turned dark as he looked at his phone. He grab it before dialling someone's number.

After just one ring, the person on the other side received the call, " ye-yes boss?" the person scaredly answered as jungkook raised his eyebrows.

“ Mom and My Sister-in-law left for shopping, keep an eyes on them!” Jungkook told him, as he was the Most trusted guard of him, James.

“Yes Boss! I'm sending guards. but boss-” James stops in middle, scared to tell the next words to the Devil.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, “ what ?” James gulped from other side “our guards spotted Roberts Man's in this city.” Jungkook's eyes darkened listening to the name, he hates!

James gulped hard, knowing what can be his reaction after hearing this!

“ Spread our guards all around the city. If found someone suspicious, just inform me!” Jungkook instructed as his blood was boiling with extreme anger.

He instantly hung up the call, before throwing it on the Bed in a harsh way.

His eyes were dark like Night and his fist tightens.
fvcking bastards

“ You'll never stop chasing me, Robert Smith!” he said sarcastically, looking outside as a creepy smirk plastered on his lips.

“your time is Limited!”

“ It's not so good..” Mrs Jeon spoke to the little girl Infront her, who's looking at her with curiosity.
Yn nod her head agreeing on her decision.

“ Let's see something elegant... or simple?” She asked yn, as Yn blinked her eyes at her mother-in-law before slowly mumbling “simple.” yn smiled cutely.

“ uwu my cutie pie.” Mrs jeon squished her soft cheeks as Yn giggles like a kid.

Mrs smiled widely “ let's go to the next section.” yn nod with a sweet smile.

Mrs Jeon grab her hand and starts to walk for the next section. Yn roamed her curious eyes at everywhere.

“Good afternoon ma'am.” a girl comes Infront them but yn flinched at her sudden appearance.

“how can I help you?” she asked in a gentle voice, “ umm.. show us some dress collections of simple with elegance look.” the staff smiled looking at yn.