ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ • 5

“ᴛʜᴇ sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs

“ᴛʜᴇ sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs..”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Author  Pov |

Jungkook worked on the laptop sitting on the couch in the middle of the hall.

Yn is alone in the mansion with her brother-in-law.
Nick has went somewhere she don’t know and her mother-in-law went to her sister house. Yn walked down the stairs when her eyes landed on the bulky man.

She looked away slowly and began to walk towards the kitchen.

“come here!”

Yn halted on her place hearing his manly deep chords telling her to go to him. she turned back too see him focused on the laptop. she silent stood there not understanding anything what she should do. Should she go? or leave.

Just then Jungkook looked up at her.

“why are you still standing there?”

Yn blinked her innocent eyes. but his intensity of gaze scared her. but she cannot disobey elders.

forcing her legs to move, yn walked towards him with her slow and steady steps. Her legs tiny and slow.

“sit here..”

Jungkook said, his voice sounded more like an command. Yn gulped in confusion as he signalled her beside him.

She hesitantly say down, maintaining lots of distances from him on the couch. He raised his eyebrows looking at the screen. Yn turned her palms into a ball on the lap, looking down nervously confused by the thoughts, why he called her.

“how are you feeling now?” hearing his words, yn slowly nod looking down.

“f-fine ..”

“Nick didn’t came home last night?” he questioned still focusing on the laptop while yn persuade her lips shaking her head in negative.

Jungkook finally closed the laptop and looked beside him. Yn as soon as she saw him look at her, she immediately looked down at her lap.

Jungkook gazed at her confusedly at how innocent she is to think what her husband doing behind her back, without her knowing. but he know what Nick will be doing with his so called girlfriend leaving his wife alone.

He got confused at how naive she is to not understanding these and believing her husband with another girl. She must have no ideas what they both are doing.

cheating.

but he thought to test her for once.

“where do you think nick went to?” yn stayed silent for moment but then parted her lips still staring at her lap.

“Nick-shi l-left without t-telling..” she stuttered, finally telling what her heart thinks, what her heart consumes her to accept.

“who do you think that girl is to Nick?”