Our first conversation.... Well sort of

Helloooooooo!! Sorry I've been absent from this book, I just don't want to mess it up like the first one. I want to take my time with it, also I have been busy with stuff that I had to do for school.... And it's summer!! How dumb! But oh well! SO! Without further a damn do!! I present you with ' Our first conversation.... Well sort of' ENJOY!!!!❤️

Gabriellea's point of view:

He didn't say anything. Not that I expected him to but I know that I was to scared to say anything and I think he knew that and I knew he thrived off that, off of other people's fear. Maybe that's why he is a fighter and a damn good one at that.

The first time that I had seen him fight, I was amazed at how fast he was able to move and doge the punches from the opponent but the whole time, giving the punches back with the same force if not worse.

Realizing that I was off into a daze, I brought myself back to see Ryder taking off his shorts.

Gasping, I brought my hands up to my eyes, turning around.

"Are you done yet??" I asked awkwardly.

I didn't get a response.

Just silence.

With my hands still over my eyes, I slowly turned around and waited for a second, before I parted my fingers so that I could look through the spaces between them, figuring that would be better to see if he was naked or not.

Looking through the my fingers, I caught Ryder looking at me with an intense gaze, one that resembles annoyance and disinterest.

I was beginning to feel weird with him just staring at me so I decided that I should say something to try and explain myself.

"Sorry, I uh came inside of your dressing room but I heard the shouting and I had to come in and then you almost hit me and I guess I kinda just froze I guess. And now it's awkward. And now I'm making it more awkward aren't I? I am! I'm sorry I should just be quiet but I can't when nervous and I thi-"

"Leave " He said, annoyance prominent in his voice, while turning around to retrieve something angrily out of his locker.

"Right sorry." I said flicking my eyes from him to the door.

"Um, well I should go, again, I'm sorry. I just didn't want anyone to be getting hurt and so that why I cam-"

"Leave!" He now shouted, taking a few steps toward me, from his previous position at his locker.

Jumping, I shakily ran to the door, yanking it open in an attempt to get out of there as soon as I can.

Once I was sure that I was far enough from the locker room occupied by Ryder, I searched for Mark.

The smell of sweaty men and testosterone filled my nose and made me crinkle it in disgust.

After a few minutes of trying to look for Mark I still have had no luck.

I'm getting anxious to get out of here. This place really gives me bad vibes.

Turning down one of the hallways, I continued on my search for Mark.

As I neared the end of the hallway, I felt a rough hand cover my mouth and a strong arm pulling my body to a muscular one, and into one of the rooms that were the last on that hall.

Trying to scream only failed because of the strong hand covering my mouth.

"Sh-sh-sh. Sweetheart it will be over quick." He whispered harshly, while hastily unbuttoning my pants.

"M-n" I tried to say no, but it did little to no good. All it did was anger him because the next thing I feel is a stinging sensation on my left cheek.

The force of the slap made my head turn sharply to the right.

"Now shut the f*ck up bitčh!" He said, successfully pulling my pants down the rest of the way.

He reached up to the waist of my underwear, making me squirm in fright and mostly discomfort. I was trying to squirm away from him and make it to the door.

He had pulled me all the way to the back of the locker room which was about 15 feet from the door.

My attempt to reach my only means of escape, proved useless after he removed my underwear and moved his muscular form over mine.

At this time I saw that he has removed his pants and boxers and has positioned himself at my entrance.

Feeling him ram his hardened member into my vagina, I squeezed my eyes shut tightly hoping for this to be over.

Everytime I screamed he would deliver a punch or slap, each one harder than the one before. As the time went on he got angrier. And used more force in order to make sure that he finished what he started.

In one last attempt to get help, I yelled as loud as I could for Mark.

"Mark!" I shouted, but came out to be more like a yelp than anything else of I'm honest.

The man that was using me, seemed to be caught off guard as he placed both hands on either side of my head and slammed it into the ground below us.

Dots started to consume my vision, but I could still feel the man pounding into me as he finished and released into me.

I felt his heavy form lift off of me and even thought my vision was becoming darker and darker as the seconds passed, I could still hear and feel fine.

"Thanks for a wonderful bang princess." He whispered in my ear, hot breath spewing across my face, making me gag internally.

Before he left, he delivered a few more punches to my face and made sure to mix it up this time with a couple kicks to my abdomen as well.

I heard him spit before getting close once more and whispering

"I'll be seeing you soon sweetheart."

As soon as he said those words, I heard the heavy metal door creek open and then shouting, followed by something banging into metal.

Slowly everything seemed to file into place as my vision was consumed by darkness and my body began tingling.

My hearing was still hanging on, but not for long as the sounds of shouting were becoming hard to make out and here was a faint ringing in my ears.

Very quickly, everything was silent and I didn't know if my eyes were open and closed anymore, but I did know, that before I completely became detached from whatever was going on in that locker room at that moment, I felt something soft brush against my forehead.

And then everything went numb.

Hey guys! Sorry I have been absent, my family has been going through some really crappy things this past month and I know I've been absent for more than that but I was working on it and then I had to stop so I really am sorry, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you guys for all of the votes and nice comments! It means the world and I love you guys so much!!!! Stay handsome!!❤️❤️