Mall Day

Hello! My sexy readers! I know I haven't been really updating this book! And mostly it is because I don't wanna ruin it by starting it off bad! So I had some free time, and I just took my EOC'S.......... Pretty sure I failed it.........Anyway I hope you like the first chapter and here is the second! So without further a damn so!! I present to you........ Seeing Him .......... ENJOY!!!!

Gabriella's Pov:

After the fight last night, I have come to the conclusion that I should just stop worrying about that 'Ryder' guy and just act like I never took an interest in him in the first place. Eve though that might be pretty hard considering he was all I could think about last night.

But today, Mark and I are going to the mall to do some Christmas shopping, because I am going over to my dads house for Christmas. My mom passed away about 2 years ago from a drunk driver. Let me just tell you, when they say it does get easier, the fûčking lied.

Pushing those negative thoughts aside, I focused on what u was going to wear to go to the mall today. I decided on just going pretty casual with some black skinny jeans with a white and black Mickey Mouse sweater, being that it was a bit chilly outside. I added a pair of vans because I am absolutely in love with them and I have a good size collection. To tie off the look I added a glossy, peach lipstick, just to give the look a pop of color. (Picture up top!!)

After I had finished getting ready and all that jazz, I decided to just go and watch spongebob while I wait for Mark.

I was actually kinda sad when Mark got here because I didn't get to finish spongebob! But oh well, at least I get to go shopping with Mark, but before I left, I grabbed my black vans book bag with the vans letters written in white in the front.

We were currently riding to the mall in his black camero that his parents had bought him for his sixteenth birthday almost three years ago.

We were both the same age and we had basically grown up together and he was always there when I needed him, and vice versa. In fact, when my mother passed, he was the only one I would talk to. I didn't even talk to my dad, because I didn't want to make him more sad about her passing.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, I heard Mark ask me a question.

"What? I'm sorry?" I asked, turning my head to look into his big green eyes.

"Where do you want to shop at first?" He asked, chuckling a bit at my loss of focus.

"Oh right, um- well do you need anything?" I asked so that he wouldn't feel that we were only here for me.

" Just stuff for my family but nothing really for myself, unless us know something catches my eye" he said winking.

"By something you mean someone?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course not! We are strictly here for Christmas gifts! And I am appalled that you would think I would have any intentions of the sort Gabriella Lean North!!!!" He yelled pointing his finger at me.

I didn't say anything. I was to shocked. But then I saw a ghost smile trace his lips.

"You asshole!! I thought you were being serious! I almost cried!" I yelled hitting his chest, but he didn't seem to feel anything at all.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it." He laughed, attempting to grab my small hands and stop them from pounding in his muscular chest, but they were moving to fast, only allowing him to grab one hand for a second and then try to stop the other one.

"Yeah I bet you couldn't!" I yelled, opening the handle and opening the truck door, before jumping down to meet he ground, due to the height of the truck and then slamming the door shut angrily.