One

*Slight mature content towards the end.

•••

On February 14th, Valentine's Day, the weather was exceptionally cold. When An Tzuyu left her company, she was covered in snowflakes.

She took half a day off this afternoon to go to her boyfriend's house, ready to give him her virginity on this romantic day and have a physically and mentally harmonious Valentine's Day together.

For this reason, she even wore extremely sexy black lingerie in her clothes, giving him a surprise.

After two hours on the subway, An Tzuyu arrived at the entrance of the community at three o'clock in the afternoon.

She had the key to his house, and besides, surprises were supposed to be given when the other person didn't know, so An Nayeon didn't call her boyfriend.

Humming a song, An Tzuyu climbed three floors to her boyfriend's doorstep, inserted the key, and turned it.

...Couldn't open it.

An Tzuyu couldn't believe it. She stared at the lock for a long time, but eventually had to accept that the lock had been changed.

Last year, the key would work.

Feeling a bit frustrated, An Tzuyu took out her phone and messaged her boyfriend to let him know that she had arrived.

Before she could send the message, the door in front of her opened from the inside with a creak.

"Oh, you're home." An Tzuyu didn't expect her boyfriend to be at home, and looked up in surprise, only to meet the dark eyes of a stranger.

An Tzuyu: ...

Who are you?

"Who are you looking for?" The man, wearing headphones, lazily leaned against the door frame, half-closed his eyes as he looked at the key in her hand, and guessed, "Did you come to the wrong door?"

An Tzuyu took a step back and glanced around the room's decor through the man. The beige fabric sofa caught her eye. It was Minyun'shouse, no doubt.

Wasn't this sofa the one she bought for Minhyun to celebrate his moving in?

An Tzuyu withdrew her gaze and politely asked the tall man in front of her, who exuded a strong sense of oppression, "Excuse me, isn't this Minhyun's house?"

Ji Hyun raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, "It is. Who are you?"

"I am Minhyun's girlfriend," An Tzuyu quickly stated her identity.

"Girlfriend," Ji Hyun repeated that word slowly and with a light laugh, he stepped aside and said, "Come in."

The man's attitude as the host made An Nayeon feel a little uneasy and hesitant.

"Is Minhyun not at home?" An Tzuyu asked.

Ji Hyun shrugged, "Who knows?"

"...Then who are you?" An Tzuyu looked at him with suspicion.

"I'm a friend who's borrowing a place to stay for two days." Ji Hyun leaned against the wall and casually said, "You can pretend I don't exist."

An Tzuyu: ...

She felt like she couldn't talk to him, so she decided to go to Minhyun's room on her own.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw a mess of condoms and a messy bed. The room was even filled with a strong fishy smell.

An Tzuyu's eyelids twitched as she turned to Ji Hyun and asked, "Do you live in this room?"

Ji Hyun took off his headphones, looked inside, and then moved away disgustedly, "I don't have sex like this."