I WROTE SOMETHING!!

DO U KNOW IN THE SUN AND THE STAR* HOW NICO AND WILL EXPLAINS HOW THEY STARTED DATING? WELL, I HAVE WROTE THAT IN DETAIL. SIT BACK AND RELAX AND READ THIS GAY MONSTROSITY! :)

Nico sat in his cabin alone, shadows were shrouded over him, and he sat on his bunk playing with his skull ring. He only did that when he was nervous. And that he was. He walked out of his cabin and walked into the forest and called Juniper's name, (Grover's girlfriend) to help him with something. She agreed and walked to the canoe lake to talk to him.

The water glistened in the rising sun, and Nico stood facing the lake. Canoes were lined up against the docks. Nico's dark, shaggy hair blew in the wind, making his face look mysterious, but content. He looked over to juniper and smiled and let out his deviously gay plan. 

"Juniper, I really like someone, I mean really like them, but I don't know how to ask them out. I need you to help me out, you must know something about this, right?" She studied Nico for a second and asked him a surprising question. "Is it Will Solace?" She said grinning and shifting her weight to one leg "H-how did you know?" She chuckled, "How could someone NOT know? It's very obvious that you are crushing on him! I mean, all the nymphs are placing a bet on who will ask out who! They said Will, but no, I KNEW it would be you! STUCKED IN LOSERS!" She laughed pumping her fist in the air. "Ok" said Nico, slightly surprised with Juniper's tone of voice. "Getting back to the point, I wanted to ask if you and the dryads would set a date where I can ask him out, so I don't feel uncomfortable?" Juniper started to jump up in excitement, and ran off screaming, "DRYADS COME ON! WE'VE GOT A DATE TO PLAN!" He sighed and walked back to camp.

Nico spent the rest of the day in his cabin trying to fix his hair and clothes to look nice.

 At about 7:30 He left his cabin to get food, and when he walked out, he saw the food pavilion decorated with flowers and vines and buzzing with campers, confused and hungry alike. Juniper stood with a group of naiads and Grover, who was holding her hand. When she saw Nico, she let go over Grover's hand and walked over to him.

"Juniper, what is this?" She giggled and looked back to the pavilion. "Your date of course!" Nico's jaw dropped wide, and he muttered curses. Of course, the nymphs and another idea of what a date for Nico compared to a date for a Nymph. But this wasn't going to stop him (Plus, it took the nymphs all day to plan this, and he did NOT want to see Juniper mad. He stormed pass her and walked to the dining pavilion.

He stood in the centre of the pavilion and shouted as loud as he could over the voices of the campers. "LISTEN UP!" they all froze and turned towards Nico. His face turned bright red in anxiety, but he continued. "SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW THIS ALREADY" Oh gods, he couldn't do this... "BUT I'M GAY, AND...AND I LIKE WILL SOLACE!" He couldn't stop, he was on a roll now. "AND IF ANYONE OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEN, GO AWAY, BECAUSE I'M NOT LEAVING!" There was utter silence for a moment, until the beautiful son of Apollo spoke up over the eerie quiet. His voice was muffled because he was on the other side of the pavilion. "You know you could of just asked me out in private and I would have said yes" It took a moment for Nico to process this, "so is that a yes? he asked timidly. Will walked towards him took his hand. "YES!" he said this loud enough for the crowd to hear. The camp burst into to cheers and celebrated. When Nico and Will sat down together at the Apollo table Will asked Nico something "Seriously, why did you set up a date here?" Nico laughed "Ask the Dryads."

*NOT MY BOOK DONT SUE