• 📄 | 4 •

Minho glanced around Seungmin's room with curiosity, taking in the pictures decorating the wall; photographs of various people Seungmin seemed close to.

There was even a picture of his father and his mother together, taken only a couple of years ago.

The pictures weren't particularly good quality so the photo itself wasn't all that striking.

The subject matter of the photographs though...

Minho couldn't help but focus his attention on the person who had been taken in the picture.

Seungmin looked happy in the photograph, his lips curled into a wide smile while his eyes shone brightly with happiness.

His soft brown hair fell into his chocolate brown eyes and his smile became wider when he saw the photographer, showing off all of his perfect teeth.

Seungmin's skin was glowing beautifully, contrasting beautifully with his black and white t-shirt that hugged his torso perfectly.

His black pants that fit his long legs nicely showed off his well-built body, giving Minho the chance to look down on the smaller boy, studying his slim figure closely.

Minho felt a faint blush creep onto his cheeks as he continued to gaze at the picture for some reason.

Seungmin looked beautiful.

Beautiful enough to make Minho feel weak inside as his hand twitched slightly before he brought it up to cover his mouth, almost as if he was trying to hide the smile that was threatening to escape.

Minho shook his head lightly to try and snap out of his trance, deciding that this wasn't the best moment to continue thinking about how incredibly sexy Seungmin looked.

Instead, he decided to sit down on Seungmin's bed, listening to the shower turn off seconds later, and hearing the bathroom door open shortly afterwards.

Minho glanced over to see Seungmin stepping out of the bathroom, towel wrapped loosely around his waist, a small frown on his face due to how wet his hair was.

Seungmin glanced over at Minho, furrowing his brows slightly when he caught sight of his expression. "What are you looking at?" He asked while walking towards his closet.

"Just thinking," Minho replied casually, watching as Seungmin slipped into an oversized hoodie.

"About?" Seungmin questioned, folding the hem of his hoodie as he looked over his shoulder at Minho curiously.

Minho glanced away briefly before meeting Seungmin's eyes again with his own stare. "You." He stated, causing Seungmin to pause momentarily, blinking owlishly at Minho.

When Seungmin realized Minho's words, he narrowed his eyes slightly at Minho, tilting his head slightly in confusion. "Me?" He questioned cautiously.

"Yeah..." Minho answered slowly, glancing down at Seungmin's exposed neck for just a second before meeting his eyes again.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Seungmin blushed heavily, turning away abruptly to hide his red face under his hoodie. "Well.. then stop thinking about me.." He muttered. "And quit looking so damn lustful."

"Is it really lustful to look at someone like that?" Minho murmured teasingly, unable to keep a small smirk off of his lips.

"Don't test my patience." Seungmin retorted sharply, trying hard not to let himself blush further than he already had.