• 📄 | 12 •

Minho woke up the next morning to an empty bed, frowning when he looked around confusedly. 'Where is he?' He thought to himself.

He heard a faint noise coming from the bathroom before the door opened slightly, revealing a sleepy-looking Seungmin standing in front of him.

Seungmin yawned while sitting down beside Minho, his eyes widening slightly when he noticed the bruised mark on Minho's face. "Minho, your face.." He frowned worriedly, reaching forward to touch the bruise on the boy's left cheekbone.

Minho flinched away from the contact, covering Seungmin's hand with his own and rubbing small circles into the knuckles with his thumb. "It's fine, Minnie. It doesn't hurt anymore." He lied, squeezing the smaller man's hand gently and reassuringly.

"But, Minho.." Seungmin said softly, gently placing his hands on both sides of Minho's neck, carefully using his thumbs to turn Minho's head so he could get a better look at the bruise.

"It's okay, Minnie." Minho chuckled quietly, leaning forward slightly until his forehead rested on Seungmin's shoulder.

He placed his hands on Seungmin's hips, his fingers tangling in the warm fabric of the younger man's sweatpants absentmindedly.

"It looks bad but it really isn't," Minho commented softly, tracing light patterns over the area of Seungmin's hips with his fingertips.

"Are you sure?" Seungmin questioned, tilting his head backward to look at Minho who was currently resting his head on his shoulder.

"Positive." Minho hummed, his lips curving upwards slightly at the familiar sound of Seungmin's voice.

Seungmin nodded slowly, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck tightly as he rested his cheek against the top of Minho's head.

"I'm exhausted," Seungmin commented, leaning against Minho as the older male began trailing kisses up and down his neck.

Minho chuckled lightly. "Me too." He responded honestly, placing one last soft, lingering kiss against Seungmin's skin. "I love you." He muttered softly.

A small smile formed on Seungmin's lips before he answered. "I love you too," Seungmin replied sweetly, intertwining their fingers tightly together.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

340 words