Chapter 11- Punishments

''Why the damn you always interfere in my life! Maine kaha na stay away from me but you seem not to care about it" Manik said harshly to Nandini.

"Leave me, what did I do?" Nandini didn't understand what he was talking about. "Really! You don't know what I'm I talking about!" his anger rose when she is having no clue about what she did.

"Why did you tell my mom about Alya, did someone asked your help? Did I ask you to talk to my mom about it? Then why did you do it?" he asked her.

"She asked me why I rejected you so I said even you don't like me, I didn't even lie" she said honestly. "Yes I know we can't even tolerate each other but then you interfere in my life even knowing that I will never appreciate it" he said sarcastically.

"Mujhe koi shauk nahi tha, your mom seem not to give up so I said that you and Alya are in relation, what's wrong if I had told her" Nandini said.

"Listen, you don't have any right to talk about Alya or me, you stop interfering in my life, did you get it? Stay away from me and my mom" he left her and went from there.

Nandini felt low for getting scolded by him. She mentally curses herself for talking to his mom. Dr. Shrivastav calls for Mukti and Manik.

"Yes, I have called you both to make an announcement" he said as Mukti and Manik came there. "But before that, Manik how is your mother?" GE asked Manik.

"She is doing good sir, can be discharged today" he said. "Good I hope aapko next week medical camp jaane mein koi problem nahi hai" Dr. Shrivastav asked before confirmation.

"Sure sir it's my duty" he said politely. His mom would get back to her normal self in a week. "This time we're even planning to send junior doctors, this is board's decision, so I've called Mukti and you to decide whom to send, we can send 3 of them" he asked Mukti and Manik to decide.

"That's a good opportunity for them, I think we can send Navya, Aryaman and Alya" Mukti said instantly. Hearing Alya's name doesn't go well with Manik. He wanted to say no but he chose to be silent as it is necessary to work with her. He can't always say no to work with her.

"I think Navya can work with different kinds of people, Alya she has to learn to deal with patients. Aryaman is good but still he should work on his attitude" Mukti justified in selecting them for the camp.

"What do you say Manik?" Dr. Shrivastav asked. "I will go with what Dr. Mukti suggested" he agreed with them. "So the general employee check up and medical camp are your responsibilities now and I'm sure you will work hard to make them successful" he said confidently.

''Yes sir, we will try our best" Manik said. They both left from there. Navya saw a lady hiding in the hospital. "Aap kaun hai? Yaha kya kar rahe hai?" the lady shivered when Navya asked her. She quickly left the place in fear. Navya felt strange.

Cabir is assigned clinical duties. "What's your problem?" Cabir asked a patient. "No doctor I don't have any problem, that is my problem" Cabir is confused at his reply. "Sir, when you have no problem why are you here?" Cabir asked him again.

"See doctor, I'm a lawyer, I eat well and I sleep almost 8 hours at night. I don't have stomach pain, head ache, weakness and any other ailments" he continued. "That's very good, of course you seem healthy, what is the need to come here" Cabir is annoyed but listened with patience.

"No doctor, I think my wife is doing something with me, she gives me healthy food so that I'm healthy" he said and Cabir lost his calm. "Aapko kuch problem hai nahi, you may go" he said ignoring him.

"Aap samaj kyu nahi rahe hai, did my wife bribed you to kill me? Answer me" he shouted at Cabir. Cabir panicked as he held his collar. "Speak up, who bribed you to kill me" his temper rose when Cabir asked him to leave.