Chapter 5

Hello guys , enjoy reading ....

8yrs ago ....

Authors pov..

When vedh kissed saanvi that was the day of new love story to be born .
A love story of love ,passion ,possessive, obsession, madness and every feeling which comes with love.

They were unaware of the thing that was going to be happen in their lives ,they were about to do any thing for each other they didn't know that time.

He was kissing her like he was starved for her lips ,kind of craved for it .
He let her pull away till she was out of breath .

When she was unable to breath he pulled away licking his lips and looking at her with the lust in his eyes.

She was again about to slap him but he caught her wrist and pulled her close to himself .

"Try again sweetheart, and again i will suck your lips." He said kissing her wrist which clenched in his hold .
But he never expected she would do something like that which will make her exceptional.

Saanvi kicked him with her knee where the sun goes down and a with shrick he fall down holding his thing curling in a ball muttering curses.

"Fuck..... Fuck.fuck.fuck. man I am dead"

"Try again your dirty hands or your any body parts to touch me , aai che shapath you will lost your balls with that body parts of yours ".

" If I lost my balls , toh tumhe bacche kaise honge"

She was about to leave from there but stoped hearing his words and turn to ask him ."tumhare balls  ka aur mere bachhe paida karne ka kya sambandh hai?".

"Cause i'll be the only one who will fuck you baby "

And again she kicked him on his knees.

"Bloody motherfucker " and she left from there .

"NO BABY , I M YOUR FUCKER".
he shouted after her.

And he started laughing rolling on the ground .

His friend devansh was staring at him like he have seen ghost or what.

" Abe , chu utana mujhe ,saale haath toh de".

"Bhai ,tu toh gaya , where that vedh who avoid girls like a  plague."

"Nahi yaar, I m dommed"
"Sardi ,kha. si. na .maleria huaa.
Lo gaya yaar isko. loveria hua, loveria hua, loveria hua".

" shut up ,man, class ke liye chal late ho raha hai ".

He put his hands on devansh shoulder and left for their classes.

In evening everyone was coming out of the college ,tired.
But the college has organize the freshers party for the new comers student and it was held by the seniors .