Kuoh

Nagano Prefectural Police Hospital

     Kaoru slowly wakes up in the hospital remembering Yusuke's fight from the night before and he looks at his transformation. He is currently bandaged on his chest and has an IV in his arm. As soon as he sat up, he saw a piece of paper on the bedside table, seemingly left by Yusuke. The content of the paper was "Hey, Ichijo-san. I have something important to do so I have to go back to Kuoh. Because I'm currently a student, I probably can't help much, but I'll try to arrange time. I'm going to take this seriously, and I'm not backing down. Yusuke Godai." When he finished reading the paper, he crumpled it.

Kuoh Station: Platform 20

     At this time, Yusuke and Sakurako had just gotten off the subway together.

Yusuke: Wow! Feels like it's been ages since I've breathed Kuoh air!

Sakurako: I still can't believe you lost your bike.

Yusuke: *laughed nervously* Come on, don't mention that anymore. What do you wanna do for lunch? Restaurant?

Sakurako: No! I'm going home for today.

Yusuke: Oh, okay. I was kinda hoping you could decipher more of the writing on the belt for me.

Sakurako: Sorry, but not today.

Yusuke: Yeah, okay. I understand.

Occult Research Club

     Rias was currently sitting at her desk and talking to Kiba, who was standing in front of her.

Rias: How's it going?

Kiba: Yes, President! Just like what you was worried about, the Gurongi had escaped the seal.

Rias: *worried* This is bad. So how is Kuuga?

Kiba: Yusuke-kun is still in the "development" process. I believe he will control that power soon.

Rias: Yes. I also believe so. After all, Kuuga is always the only hope for all of us.

Somewhere in Kuoh

There were the appearance of some strange guys wandering around and looking around everywhere they went, their actions looked like they had never been to a place different from them.

Nagano Prefectural Police HQ

     Kaoru had just exited the elevator when he met his superior, Aira. Aira immediately asked Kaoru about his health.

Gohei: Hey, you doing all right?

Kaoru: Yes. So...

Gohei: We brought the dogs, like you suggested to the location you said ULF 3 ran from.

Kaoru: Did you get anything?

Gohei: I'll tell you what I got: a complete shock. The sweet little pooch Yamato was howling and freaking out, and he took it out on my coat!

Aira angrily showed Kaoru that his coat was bitten by a dog and a bit of fabric was torn off.

Gohei: Are these things aliens or something? Because they sure as hell ain't local.

After talking, they both went into the meeting room to listen to the recent information.

In Toshiao Ward: Wakakusa Daycare