𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞

"Ma why did she ran away", asked abhimanyu. Looking at his mother..

--------------------------------------

"Vivah sampan hua", said panditji, while abhimanyu stood up, forwarding his hand to his bride...

--------------------------------------

"Means she was forced to marry you and your freaking marriage her", shouted veer, looking at his bestfriend..

--------------------------------------

"Guy's let's plan a trip na", shouted vaishnavi, sitting with a grumpy face..

"Sure let's do it", said aarohi excitedly and girls started planning something...

--------------------------------------

"We want to go to jodhpur", shouted three girls, sitting in front of their husbands, while their husbands looked at eachother with crying face....

--------------------------------------

"I love you abhimanyu", shouted aarohi..

"I love you more then my life aarohii", shouted abhimanyu back...

--------------------------------------

"Ye jodi mahadev ne banayi hai, issa koi tod nhi sakta", said the old lady, keeping her hand on abhi and aarohi head and giving them blessing...

--------------------------------------

"Baba ham inse Pyaar karte hai", shouted a princess, looking at her man, whom she love the most, getting beaten by her father soldier...

--------------------------------------

"Aap ek rajkumari hai, aap kisi aisa vaisa se Pyaar nhi kar sakti", shouted king, looking at his daughter...

--------------------------------------

"Hame le jaiye yaha se, ham mar jayege yaha se", cried princess, snuggling in her man arms....

--------------------------------------

"Is janam me nhi, ham agle janam me aapke ho ke rahega, ye hamar Vaada hai", said the man, while the king swiped his throat with his sword...

"Abhiiiiiii", shouted the princess and collapsed there crying.....

--------------------------------------

"Agar ham unke nhi ho sake toh kisi ke nhi hoga", shouted the princess and stood in agni khund, giving her life....

--------------------------------------

"Abhi, I am scared", said aarohi, snuggling in abhimanyu arms...

"I am there for you", Said abhimanyu, covering aarohi...

--------------------------------------

"Before touching her, you need to defeat us", said veer and Jai, standing infront of aarohi, to protect her...

--------------------------------------

"Everything is fine Jaana, we gonna live forever together", said abhimanyu, taking aarohi in his arms, and placed a kiss on her forehead...

The End

I am not the good with writing in hindi so bare it...

Hope you liked this....