𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3

(Veer and jai were running behind abhimanyu, trio have messed up everything..)

"What are they doing", said prisha Looking at them with wide eyes..

"We need to stop them first, otherwise in morning this place won't look like a house", said vaishnavi, while aarohi was shocked Looking at her husband, like seriously is he same person who is so rough and tough in hospital..

"Rohi admire your idiot husband later, first help us to stop them", said prisha...

"Ugh i am not admiring him", said aarohi, while her cheeks turned lil red..

"That's why your cheeks and turning red isn't it", said prisha with a teasing smile..

"No-", before aarohi could continue, vaishnavi shouted... Listening her shout both the girls stop even boys freezed at there place...

"Stand here and don't you 3 dare to move", said vaishnavi glaring at them...

"Abhimanyu go and take aarohi with you, show her the room, prisha take veer with you and jai you come with me", said vaishnavi, while glaring at jai.. Looking at her, jai gulped and went with her...

"Umm aarohi", said abhimanyu, while they entered in their room.. He wanted to talk with her, but he was confused and little scared as their marriage was sudden or can say she was his Replaced Bride...

"Ya", she replied, she wanted to talk with him, but she wasn't sure how to start a conversation with him..

"Can we sit and talk", asked abhimanyu..

"Ofcourse", said aarohi and sat on bed, while abhimanyu sat beside her, but maintaining a distance so she won't feel uncomfortable...

"Look i know our marriage, was a sudden thing, but I promise I won't ever force you, even if you want we can separate after 6 months and I promise no one will question you", Said abhimanyu softly, looking in her eyes, seeing his care for her, she smiled, now she was sure what she want to do...

"Abhimanyu, I want to give this marriage a chance, i know our marriage was a sudden thing, but we can work on this taking it as a arrange marriage, it's not always important that the one we marry, we love them from the starting", replied aarohi looking in his eyes.. Abhimanyu was shocked but also happy, He knew the reason of being shocked but about being happy he didn't knew the reason...

(Before they could continue there was a knock on the door..)

"Come in veer", said abhimanyu..

"How you are so sure it's veer", asked aarohi, cause abhimanyu only took veer name, when it could be anyone..

"Guy's we need to leave", said veer entering in the room.. Looking at him aarohi eyes widened, she was shocked seeing abhimanyu guessed it's veer without even listening his voice once..

"Why so shocked rohi, ohk i understand, actually he know this cause of our way of knocking the door, we 5 have different ways of knocking the door, so we identity the person easily", said veer, clearing the doubts in aarohi mind..

"Yes and now where we need to leave", asked abhimanyu..

"Well late night bike drive, come fast you both or vaish will blast", said veer and ran of chuckling...

To be continued...

Hope you liked it...
Thank you for reading...