chapter 1

Titanic rolled onto her back and mewed a yawn. she felt the warm pelt of her sisters next to her and the soft voice of her mother as she hummed the same tune to her kittens as she had to put them to sleep at night Titanic had her eyes closed and was comfortable "come on kittens" mewed Titanic's father steel "it's time to get up" Titanic felt a large paw nuge her and she yelped in surprise and blinked open her eyes to see the morning light shining on her and the reeds of there nest and the tawny pelt of her mother shell. Shell looked just like titanic but Britannic looked just like steel and Olympic was the opposite to her mother and Titanic "mama?" Meowed Olympic "mama, mama were are we?" She asked wincing at the light reflecting off of the little Brook that babbled beside them. The nest was laying on a bed of snow covered grass next to a small half frozen Brook with a forest beyond it it was a beautiful sight for Titanic's new eyes "we are next to a forest of mystery" shell told her baby's "we are going to travel and find all those mystery's" this made Titanic and Olympic gasp. Titanic turned to see her littlest sister the runt of shells litter the little silver tabby was still asleep Titanic saw her chance to strike she stalked up to her sister and wagged her bottom like her father does when he is hunting, then waited a moment for suspense then leaped into the air her front paws extended on aimed for her sisters soft under belly. Britannic yowled first with fright then with rage the little cat sat up and swiped blindly at the air trying to catch her sister her green eyes adjusting to the light which temporarily blinded the kitten.