Priya, Fran & Gigi - Chapter 3

Priya's Pov:

I found this girl being attacked by yet again another faceless employee.

I've been here for 5 days. I have learnt a lot in my time here.
Its scary.
We still find other groups scavenging for food and places to camp but if another group gets to it first...War unleashes, it's become a literal hunger games in this endless Ikea.

Luckily I don't face this alone.
I have two others with me, their names are Fran and Gigi.

Fran, aged 16, Light skinned, wears a dirty white hoodie inside of his yellow and black flannel. He wore rusty jeans that were a bit baggy to him. His black and white shoes were muddy and almost broken.
His hair was blond, dirty yet fluffy.

He was a fast guy, really fast..
He was decent enough to steal a few water bottles from another groups base which was impressive. He was also an amazing builder and managed to keep the base stable.
I never asked about his past but he seemed to be a cool guy.

Gigi, 17 years old was more of a rebellious kind.
She was light skinned with a ton of freckles, dirty blue eyes and red and black dyed hair. She wore a grey singlet underneath her black jacket. Black tight jeans that almost seemed uncomfortable to be in.
Her eyeliner was her biggest highlight of her face making her look cool like a cat.
She was our source of entertainment since she was the one taunting other groups and playing around with the employees like they were toys.

She told me that she was popular when she wasn't stuck here, she was known for being rebellious outside in school, and with her friends.

And there was me.

Smart, Strong me..Green eyes with brown braided hair. Fran and Gigi assumed I was the smartest so they made me the leader of the group. I got straight A's in school in each subject though I always had tendencies to break the rules a bit,
I try hard a bit too much so it would help me get a stable job or get good money. Opposite of what my dad did.

Hi there I am Priya and welcome to the Hell hole.
——————————————————
Mylos Pov:

I arrive at what seems to be a barricaded wooden base and a ladder leading to the entrance. I can see the light poking out of it in a few cracks and wonder how it didn't fall down.

I stop and speak

"I didn't manage to get your name.."

she looks back and smiles

"My name is Priya"

She turns my direction
"And you are?"

"Mylo"
I reply.

"Well Mylo..Welcome to this hell hole
She turns around and climbs the ladder

"what kind of base name is that" I say under my breath as
I follow behind her

———————
INSIDE THE BASE

"Hey guys come out we got a new addition to the team"

Priya seemed to lower her tone talking to these unknown people.
I observe the room until I hear footsteps
That was when I see two people go through small doorway.

"Who's this?"
I stare at a guy who had a dirty white shirt on and messy jeans that sag a bit, he had a towel over his shoulder and his hair which was blond, dirty and messy, but messy enough to make it attractive...

Uhhh wtf were you just thinking Mylo?

Another girl followed him and looked at me

She had messy red and black hair, and blue eyes. All she had was a singlet on and tight grey jeans. She looked cool with her eyeliner surrounding her eye.
Her hand held the side of the doorway as she smiled at me and said