1- Rebirth in Asteria

The world faded into a blur, a cacophony of sounds and sensations swirling around me. As consciousness returned, I found myself in an ethereal realm, surrounded by mysterious figures cloaked in radiant light.

"Child, can you hear me?" A gentle voice echoed, piercing through the haze.

Blinking, I struggled to focus on the figures before me. "Where am I?" I managed to utter.

"You are in the midst of the Incarnation process," the voice replied solemnly.

"Incarnation? But I haven't..." My words trailed off as the truth sank in. Memories of a collapsing building flashed before my eyes, and a wave of realization washed over me.

"Indeed," the voice continued, "you have departed from your previous life. Now, you are granted a new beginning in the Asteria World."

A shimmering screen materialized before me, presenting an array of attributes to shape my new identity.

‐---------------------
Name: Loren
Age: 0 (Reborn)
Level: 1 Skill: 🔒
Str: 8 (NS 15) +
Con: 8 (NS 15) +
Dex: 10 (NS 10) +
Int: 20 (NS 10) +
Cha: 14 (NS 10) +
Luck: 20 (NS 10) +
MP: 50 (NS 10) +
Total Points: 0
NS - Normal Stat: Average attributes for those not specialized in combat or magic.
‐---------------------

A myriad of possibilities raced through my mind. Given the chance to start anew in Asteria, I envisioned myself not as a warrior but as a beacon of hope and wisdom. "I choose to become a mage," I declared, allocating points to Intelligence and Mana, fortifying my magical prowess.

Satisfied with my choices, I signaled my readiness. "I am done."

"Very well," the voice acknowledged.

"Proceeding with the reincarnation process."

As a profound sense of fatigue washed over me, my surroundings began to blur once more. Before succumbing to unconsciousness, I felt a surge of anticipation and determination. I may have left one world behind, but in Asteria, my journey as a mage Saint had only just begun.

____________

In the grandeur of a stately manor adorned with intricate tapestries and glistening chandeliers, a momentous occasion unfolded. The Arch Duke Siegmund family awaited the birth of their newest member. Loren, as the second son of this esteemed lineage, was destined for greatness, though the specifics remained shrouded in mystery.

Amidst the opulence of his family's estate, Loren's mother, the Duchess, prepared for the blessed event. Servants scurried about, ensuring every detail was perfect for the arrival of the young prince. As the hours passed, the anticipation grew, culminating in a joyous celebration upon Loren's birth.

Despite his noble heritage and the weight of expectations that came with it, Loren entered the world with a clean slate. The divine conversation and memories of a past life were veiled, allowing him to grow and develop without the burden of celestial knowledge.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, the young prince exhibited a curious nature and innate wisdom. Although unaware of his celestial destiny, the echoes of a divine conversation subtly guided him, shaping his path toward a future fraught with challenges and opportunities.

Yet, for now, Loren remained blissfully unaware of his noble lineage's intricacies, focusing instead on the joys and wonders of his newfound life in Asteria.