Chapter 4

Aera's POV:

After finish eating, Heeseung asked if i was going home or somewhere else. I told him they could send me home. while we were in the car, neither Jungwon nor Heeseung was sitting near or beside me. Instead i was in between Niki and Sunoo. They looked the scariest among the guys. But then the car suddenly came to an abrupt stop. I would've almost fell forward if it wasn't for Sunoo for grabbing my arm. "Drive carefully Jake." Jungwon telling Jake from the sit further in. "My bad. The driver in front suddenly stopped." Jake replied back to Jungwon. 

When i reached home, i immediately went to my room and dose off. When i woke up, it was already 7 so i decided to go downstairs to see if mom and dad were home since i didn't see them when i first came home. 5 minutes later mom texted me and telling me that she is still out with dad and asked me to take care of my own dinner. So i decided to cook ramyun for dinner. While i was filling the pot with water, the door bell rang. 'Who could it be?' I thought to myself as i place the pot on the counter.

When i opened the door, it was Heeseung and Jungwon standing there. "Oh. Hello is there something you need?" I ask. "We're taking you out for dinner." Heeseung said while giving me a small smile. "There is only you 2 what do you mean we?" I asked him as he moved aside and i saw the car with the others inside. "Oh okay lemme go get ready." I said as i close the door rushed up to my room to get ready. I chose to wear a simple whit dress and flat shoes

(Dress)

(Dress)

(Shoes)

(Shoes)

(Make up)

(Make up)

I came out and i was surprise both of them were still there and not in the car. "It's cold you guys should have stayed in the car. I said looking at them while we were walking to the car. "What about you? You're not even wearing a coat." Jungwon said as he looked at me. "I feel fine." I said looking at jungwon. It wasn't winter or autumn but it was a windy day. We got on the car and drove off. "Wait. Why are you bringing me out suddenly?" I ask Heeseung as he was on his phone. "Oh because my dad told us to bring you for dinner because you were home alone and didn't ate dinner yet." Heeseung replied as he looked up at me then back on his phone.

I nodded at his respond. They brought me to a 2 star Michelin restaurant. I was so shock. I mean even though my parents were millionaires, they never brought me to a Michelin star restaurant in my whole life. I sat beside Jay and Jungwon. I haven't talked to Jay yet but he doesn't look like a bad person. "What do you want to eat?" Jungwon ask me as he hand me the menu. "I'll get the Mac & Cheese." I told him as he told the waiter. I don't really felt like eating Mac& Cheese but I just quickly pick one because I didn't want Jungwon to wait.

When the food arrived, Heeseung and Jake went off to smoke I think that's what I heard them say. I was surprise they smoke because they look really healthy. When they came back from they're smoke break, the surrounding air near the table was full of the smell of cigarettes. I coughed a little and Jungwon looked at me a little worried. "Is something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and continue to eat my food.

After dinner, the guys suggested to go and get dessert at this really nice cafe. I agreed with them. For the first time I felt okay with mom abandoning me with them. When we reached the cafe, they ordered some slices of cakes and ice cream. I went to the garden of the cafe and walked around. "Hey don't wonder off by yourself. We thought you got kidnapped." I heard a voice behind me and turned around. "Oh sorry Jay." I said as i was surprise he came to find me instead of Jungwon. "It's okay just don't wonder off by yourself again." He said as he walked beside me. "Why did you come after me?" I ask casually. "Am I not allowed to?" He ask as he looked at me. "Oh no no! I'm not stopping you just a question since I thought Jungwon would come instead." I said as I wake my hands frantically.

"So you don't like me?" He ask pouting a little. "No I'm not saying that i just thought you don't really like me." I said as I looked at him. "I have a very cold relax face but I'm okay with you." He said. "Let's go inside our desserts are ready." He said as he followed me behind as we walk back into the cafe. "Is the garden nice?" Jungwon ask as we got back into the cafe. "It is! Can I take photos there later?" I ask Jungwon as I took a sit. "Sure. But let's finish our dessert first." He said as he pass me a slice of cheese cake. While i was eating my cheese cake two random girls came to our table and ask Enhypen if they could take a picture with them. I was busy eating my cheese cake so I didn't notice if they agreed. "Oh no we can't take pictures with you sorry.  But nice meeting you!" Heeseung said smiling as the two girls also bowed back to him and walked off. "Tomorrow's news headline will me 'Enhypen's fiancés face reveal' Jake said as he laughed a little. "Man don't scare Aera like this. That won't happen." Heeseung said as he hit Jake a little. "No but for real that's going to happen." Jake said as he smiled at Heeseung.

After we were done eating we went to the garden to take some pictures. After that the guys send me home and I was so tired but I was happy that I was getting along with them well.

Hii loves! Sorry for slow chapter but I hope this is enough. Merry Christmas 🎄 a small gift from me to you for Christmas! Thank you for reading. Stay happy and healthy like always!

-Vote! ⭐️ 

-Follow