Chapter 8

Aera's POV:

It was finally Friday i have been waiting for so long to go out with Scoups and the rest. We plan to meet at 2.00p.m. To have lunch. It is currently 1.30p.m. So i decided to get ready.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

(Shoes)

(Shoes)

When i went down, Jake, Niki, Heeseung were downstairs doing their thing. "Where are you going?" Jake ask as i was about to get out of the door. "Out. With my friends." I said closing my eyes and rolling it. "With who?" He ask as he walk closer to me. "With my friends." I said as i folded my arms. "Male or Female." Jake ask again. "Oh my god. ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS! WE'RE IN A CONTRACT MARRIAGE SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO ASK WHO IM GOING OUT WITH!" I said as i got out of the door and slammed it when i walked out. Jeonghan was outside the gate with his car. I got it and huffed out loudly. "Is something wrong?" Jeonghan ask as he started driving. "I shouted at my husband." I said as i rolled my eyes. "What did he do?" Jeonghan ask again as he he gave me a small smile. "He just keep asking and asking about who im going out with and its so annoying. I get his worried but its just a contract marriage sooner or later we will have to divorce." I said as i took out my phone and snap a pic of me and Jeonghan together in the car. 

"Guys are like this most of the time either because their jealous or actually like you." He said as he parked his car. "Jake is a fuck boy. He fucks literally every girl he sees on the streets." I said as i rolled my eyes and got out of the car. "Let's not think about this. Since you're finally out once in awhile don't think about them and enjoy today okay?" He said. I nodded my head. We met up with the rest and we went to a dim sum restaurant to eat lunch. 

"Here eat more." Joshua said as he gave me a shrimp dumpling. "Okay thank you." I said smiling at him and eating it. After we were done eating, Woozi ask where we wanted to go and I recommended the arcade and they all agreed. 

When we're buying the coins for the arcade, I almost took out the credit card that Heeseung gave me. He said that i should use it anytime I want. But I was so sure that it will tell him where I was and what I was buying. So i decided to use my own credit card. "Can we go play basketball?"  I ask Joshua while the others went to play their own game. "Sure. I was planing in asking if you wanted to play that too." I smiled at him while we walked there.

While we were halfway playing basketball, I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and saw Jake. "What are you doing here?" I ask as I twist my hand out of his grip. "Let's go. Don't go out with your friends without our permission again." He said as he grab my arm again and drag me out of the arcade. "Sorry Joshua! Help me tell the rest that I have to go." I said as Jake drag me away.

Joshua POV: 

I saw as Aera got dragged away by Jake. 'Their crazy not giving her freedom to go out with her friends.' I thought to myself. "Aera got dragged home by her husband." I said as I rolled my eyes as I found the others. "What the hell! That's not okay! She just wants to have some free time with her friends." Dokyeom said as he looked pissed. "I mean Aera's husbands are often on news for small things they do. And the reporters make it look like a big thing when it's not. Plus if anyone sees Aera with us they will definitely make a headline saying Aera is cheating." Scoups said as he looked at me. We all agreed about what he said.

Aera's POV:

"Omg stop! It's so annoying. I'm just trying to enjoy my time with my friends." I said as i retrieve my hands back and folded my arms. "And I'm trying to protect you! You can't be seen with any other guys if not people will make speculations." Jake said as he tried to grab my arm and drag me again. "Stop touching me. I can't walk by myself. Just lead the fucking way." I said as i rolled my eyes and walked behind him. 'Can't even enjoy going out with my friends.' I thought to myself. We stopped at the pick up point. "Are the others here too?" I ask. "Yes." He replied as he took out his phone and started texting while smiling.

When the car came, we went in. I was so angry that they have to drag me out of the arcade and drive me back home. But when the car stopped, I was surprise we weren't home. We were at the company. I got off the car and followed them. I don't even know why we are here. We went in the elevator and Heeseung pressed the last number at the top. And I instantly knew they were going to supervise me whole they're working. I too, out the phone and texted the group chat.

Group chat: Slay girly pop😘😍✨✨😙😌😌

Me: sorry guys I couldn't spend the whole day as I planned with you guys😓😓

Dinosaur: No don't worry bout it. Just go scream at them to vent your anger😉😉 

⭐️End⭐️

I sigh as i put my phone back into my bag. If I could kill my "husbands" I would. When we reached the 50th floor, we walked out. "Don't go out without any of our permission next time." Heeseung said as he gave me cold look. "Okay." I said as i closed my eyes for a second to roll it. When we reached their office, i was shock that it was this big. "You can do anything you want. Just don't go out of this office without our permission." Heeseung said as they all walked away to their office. "What the fuck is wrong with them." I said to myself as i sat on the sofa. 

After about 3 hours I'm the office I was kinda bored, my phone was dead but I was too scared to ask one of them for a charger so I was just lying on the sofa staring into space. And i was feeling hungry. It was currently 6pm and none of them seem no where near to be down with their work. "Im just going to ask Jungwon." I said as I walked into his office. I knocked the door and heard a "come in." I opened the door and went in. "Can I go down to the convenient store to get some snack?" I ask. "Okay I'll go with you." Jungwon said as he follows me behind. 

When we were at the convenient store, i went to the gummy isle and got a pack of coke gummy. And I also took a chicken sandwich. Jungwon picked out some other snacks. "Are you done?" He ask. I nodded my head and followed him to the cashier. I was about to pay but he already handed his card to the casher. 

On our way back on the elevator, it suddenly got crowded. And jungwons hand were place on either said of my head. Our lips touched a little due to someone pushing. I blushed a little and face the wall.

To be continued...

-vote

-comment