35

She remembers everything. Slowly She remembers what she did last night, how she gave herself to Ricky.

Write the whole pathetic situation situation Yn breakdown with guilt, disgust,

Including yn's pov

*************

Yn stirred from her sleep, her eyelids feeling heavy as she attempted to open them. The soft glow of the morning seeped through, A throbbing headache gripped Yn's temples, and as she tried to make sense of her surroundings, a disconcerting realization settled in...

she couldn't remember anything from the events of last night. The ache in her head mirrored the confusion in her mind.

Yn muttered to herself, the details of the previous night slowly surfacing, "The last thing I remember is DK and me cheering our beer bottles." The memory provided a glimpse into the festivities of the evening, yet it was a mere snapshot in the puzzle of the night's events.

Yn yearning for more context.
"What happened after that?" she questioned aloud, her words lingering in the air as she attempted to fill in the blanks of a night veiled in uncertainty.

Yn's eyes widened in shock as she scanned her surroundings.

"What??!?!?! Where are my clothes?" she exclaimed in a mix of disbelief and growing concern. The realization of her current state added another layer of mystery....

Yn's eyes widened in astonishment as she noticed an extremely handsome man sleeping beside her.

He looked like a literal prince with his blonde hair and sharply defined face.

Her heart seemed to stop beating for a moment as a wave of fear washed over her.

In a hushed and shaky voice, she whispered to herself, "Who is he? What happened last night?"

Her gaze shifted between the unfamiliar surroundings and the mysterious man at her side, the room cloaked in an air of mystery. The realization that she was not alone intensified her anxiety, and questions swirled in her mind.

"Did I make a mistake????" she pondered aloud, the uncertainty echoing in her words as she grappled with the enigma of the night and the presence of the striking stranger beside her.

With deep frustration, she continued, "Come on, Yn, focus. What went down last night?" But the more she tried to piece together the fragments of memory, the more elusive they became, leaving her in a state of perplexity and discomfort.

As Yn strained to recall the events of the previous night, her head throbbed with increasing intensity.

Each attempt to piece together the puzzle only seemed to intensify the pain, as if her own memories were locked behind a door guarded by the relentless ache in her temples.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted her inner turmoil, "you are awake, Princess?"

Yn's heart sank as she felt a surge of memories flood her mind with the word 'princess'.

The events of the night unfolded before her like a haunting reel, and the realization struck her with a force that left her breathless.

"No... No, this can't be happening," she muttered, her voice shaky and laden with disbelief.

The images of giving herself to Ricky, the vulnerability exposed in the rawness of that moment, played vividly in her mind.

It was a scene she wished she could erase, a chapter she never intended to write.

Yn's hands trembled as she clutched the blanket tighter, seeking solace in its fabric.

Disgust and guilt intertwined in a tumultuous dance within her, and tears welled up in her eyes.