APPLY NOW!!!!!!(Applications Closed...For Now)

A/N: I've been inspired by ThatSpiderKnight SO LET'S TRY IT OUT

This story will be set in a whole new timeline and will have no relation to G1, Prime, Animated, or Bayverse. But it will have the basics. The story is set in 2010. While that is the case, you don't need to have watched the movies to understand this story to create a character.

Don't create any characters directly related to characters from Animated, Aligned, G1, or Bayverse. But it doesn't mean you can't pay homage to any characters.

WARNING - PG-13

Intense Sequences of Sci-Fi Goodness or Violence(if you're lame), Language, and maybe some Brief Sexual Humor(if I'm feeling Bay-ish)

GUIDELINES

1. Include Some Diversity ya'll. This is probably the easiest rule.

2. Please be respectful not just to me but to everyone.

3. I NEED DETAILS! I won't be giving you something crazy long but just enough that I have at least something. I wanna make the characters ones that you guys will enjoy seeing and reading but I won't be able to do that if you all don't give them some dimension.

4. If you create a character, then please read the story, and don't just comment on your character. I love reading all of your comments, so please comment.

5. You can create a Transformers Human Ally, an Autobot, or a Decepticons.

FORM

Name: James Chadwick / Nickname: Jay, Jazzy Chaz, Jimbo, Jamie, JC, Jazzy James, CJ

Gender: Male & Him/He Sex: Straight

Age & B-Day: 15 & July 17th 1998

Faceclaim: Tyrel Jackson Williams / Backup: Kareem Wilson

FAMILY:

Father: Charlie Chadwick(Retired Police Chief)

Mother: Jade Chadwick(Nurse)

Older Brother: Kaiden Chadwick(Firefighter)

Older Brother: George Chadwick(Civil Engineer)

Older Sister: Danielle Chadwick(Pilot)

PERSONALITY:

James, a 15-year-old, is a mature and responsible who is hesitant to join the Autobot cause. He looks out for kids and teenagers, showing a sense of responsibility that impresses even Optimus. James' loyalty to the Autobots leads to danger, and he can be a coward sometimes. James is also eager to join the emergency services, as his older brother and parents did before him. Despite his maturity, James is sometimes an irresponsible and immature 15-year-old.

Love Interest: I don't know. Maybe it could be one of ya'll's characters.

Likes: Music, Graffiti Art, Comics, Family, Autobots, Cars, Motorcycles

Dislikes: Bullies, Liars, Criminals, Decepticons & People being ignant especially white people being ignant.

Hobbies: Playing video games, Drawing, Listening to music, Reading comics, Skateboarding & Tinkering

Habits: Always drinking water, Cursing like a sailor, Staying up until like 2 am & Putting off anything and everything

Also, anything you want to add that I didn't mention

If you want to Autobot and Decepticon, you should add this.

Rank: Scout

Equipment or Weapons: Energon Axe

Alt. Mode: Super Car

-APPLY HERE-

DUE DATE: January 13 or 20

You know what! I'll even let you pick the other six other Autobots in Autobot Factions or Team Prime!

Confirmed Members: Optimus Prime & Bumblebee(I mean c'mon they're the poster boys for the Autobots)

Members you can vote for:

Mirage

Prowl

Ratchet

Wheeljack

Cliffjumper

Ironhide

Jazz

Arcee

Smokescreen

Bulkhead

Sideswipe

Drift

Windblade

Air Raid

Jetfire