Episode 3: My Car's a Robot?! Part 3

"Previously on Robots in Disguise." Miles narrates.

Miles puts his foot up against the wall, pulling down the switch. He yells with a sudden burst of strength, and he pulls down the switch. The sparks slowly die away. The bot's eyes flicker off and lean backward before the power lines snap, letting the yellow bot crash into a pill of junk metal.

The hologram glitches as it continues, cutting out some of the audio: "The space bridge portal snapped mid-travel... Ark... survive... planet Earth... your mission... soldier ...I"

"I can tell you're a good guy. Like Superman."

Bumblebee's eyes light up as the dials twist on the radio, forming words. "Nice...to...meet...you...two."

Shatter brings a hologram of a globe of Earth and a red ping over Dragon Isle. "B-127's distress signal came from the eastern coast of this continent. For now, we head east."

Miles yawns, waking up and rubbing his eyes before stretching his arms out wide. He takes off the blanket and swings his legs off the couch, letting out a deep breath. Then he sees the 10-year-old walking out of his room in her pajamas and serious bed hair.

Miles looks at her, shocked. "Damn, girl, you got serious bed hair!" He stands up and pokes her hair now afro. "I need to get you a wrap or something because, yikes! It's all over the place." Miles can't help but laugh at the sight. "Seriously, have you even looked in the mirror today?"

The 10-year-old looks at him with a mixture of annoyance and amusement before running her fingers through her hair, attempting to tame the wild strands. She rolls her eyes and says, "I woke up like this, okay? Don't judge."

Miles chuckles and ruffles her hair playfully before heading to the kitchen to make some cereal. He places two bowls on the counter, and Izzy sits down, grabbing one. "Thanks, Miles," Izzy says with a yawn. "No problem, little sista." Miles smiles before eating a spoonful.

He swallows and asks, "When is your dad coming home?" "Don't know. He said he was heading to the mainland, and I couldn't come this time around, so he said I could crash at your place." Izzy shrugs. "So I'm babysitting two kids indefinitely." Miles laughs.

Izzy chuckles, "Come on, Bumblebee isn't like a kid." Miles raises an eyebrow and says, "He's pretty close, even though he's about the size of a giraffe." Izzy laughs. "True, but he's more like a giant teddy bear." Miles nods in agreement. "Yeah."

Then his mother comes out of her room and waves, "Hey, Izzy, did you have a good sleep?" "Yeah, Mrs. Chadwick." Izzy nods. "Thanks for letting me crash here last night." "Of course, sweetie, our families are good friends. I mean, Miles has been taking care of you for the longest time."

"Yay, another sibling to add on. That's what? Five now." Miles sarcastically celebrates, looking down and remembering how it feels to be the youngest out of the four. Izzy notices this and decides to cheer him up. She chuckles and playfully shoves him.

"Hey, don't worry, Miles. I'll make sure to annoy you just like a little sister should," Izzy jokes, trying to lighten the mood. Miles can't help but smile at her attempt to comfort him. "Thanks, Iz." He says this, ruffling her hair affectionately.

Later, Miles and Bumblebee are walking through the woods, admiring the forest. "It's beautiful, huh?" Then Miles sees a deer, turning towards Bee, and quietly says, "Hey, look! It's a deer. Shh, let's get closer."

Bumblebee nods in agreement and follows Miles as they quietly approach the deer. The deer sees Bee and Miles slowly approaching it. As they get closer, the deer doesn't seem scared, allowing them to get a good look at it. Miles whispers to Bumblebee, "Amazing, right?"